♚SHE [35] : LOVERS♚

It's been two weeks, yeah freaking two weeks since Karma and Angel became a couple... and all those weeks she was being impatient that he wasn't doing anything at all.

"Karma and I became lovers." Angel said while practicing her punches as in front of her was a huge sack of bag for punching.

"And yet—he isn't doing anything!" she said as she punched the punching bag continuously with anger laced in her voice and vision, then the bag bounced back to her as she was hit by the head, causing her to fall on the ground.

"But...what do I want him to do in the first place...? It's confusing." she sighed as she began to mess her hair, then she took a rest for awhile while drinking her jug of water as she stared at the red scarf.

"I and this red scarf went through a lot... didn't we? In sad times, in happy times, and in grief times." she hugged it tightly, she really cared for a piece of clothing that someone gave her a long time ago.

"I feel like the person who gave this to me is really special... but how come I can't remember that person?"

✦ ✧ ✦

Everyone were at the pool that Koro-sensei made just for the E Class, Angel sat alone on the stones, by herself. She watched Karma's every movement as he was hanging out with Nagisa and the boys in the pool, instead of walking towards them, she just sat on the stones.

"Say, Angel... how far did you and Karma gone?"

Surprised, Angel fell on the pool and drowned, but ended up being saved by Maehara who was talking to her.

"Sorry, sorry...I didn't knew that you will be that surprised." he stated.

"Don't even joke about it, Hirito." Angel coughed the water that she swallowed while Maehara patted her back, trying to ease her up.

"So, how far did you two have gone?" he asked again.

"W-What do you m-m-mean about that...Hirito?" she stated.

"Exactly what it means." he smirked making the girl's spine shiver from his scary smirk, then he burst out laughing which made her confused.

"Wha-What's so funny?" she asked.

"Your face...it's so hilarious!" he laughed out loud.

"Shut up! Your the one who made me feel like this, idiot!" she stated.

"Going back to the main topic, how far did you to have gone?" he asked for the third time as Angel sighed knowing that she can't escaped him so she told him what happened between them.

"Hmm...impressive, your relationship is good, so when was the last time you two kissed again after your first?"

"Hmm...we kissed at the festival two months ago..."

"What?! Two months ago? That was way too long ago! With my girls we kissed every other day...of course, I switched every time though."

"Oh, is that right? Not that I care..."

An imaginary arrow hit his chest that she didn't cared about it at all.

"Then you wanted the two of you to act as lovers, am I right?" he asked.

"Yeah...what should I do?" she nodded.