♚SHE [47] : THE KILLER♚

♪"Kimi no nozomu wa nani?"♪
"What do you desire?"

The silver knives began to clash to each other with great dominance and force as if they are trying to kill each other.

♪Miminari uso mitai na hanashi♪
Rings in my ear like a lie

♪Douyara boku no sekai wa baguette shimaimashita♪
Somehow my world seems to have been bugged

"Why did you gave me the information about the killer of my parents? What's your motive?" Angel snarled as Soraru smirked.

"How cold, I just wanted to help you with that little revenge of yours..." Soraru coed.

"How do you knew that he was the one who did it?" she asked her.

They have a great distance with each other as there was a long pause before the pink haired girl spoke. "The government, I handed them a huge amount of money for the information...you should thank me."

♪Saegiru bonnou soitsu ga iu ni wa touka dato♪
Worldly desires obstruct our view, he says that's called equivalent exchange

"I'm really glad I was able to meet you in such a drastic place, Angel...I was sadden when you betrayed me."

"I didn't betrayed you! I wouldn't do that to my friends, I swear—"

"Liar! You betrayed me just to save your own flesh!"

♪Yuuwaka shitagai zaregoto ni oboredashita♪
So I drowned in her lies and gave into temptation

Flashback

"Hey Angel, is this really going to work?"

"Yeah, trust me! We'll be out of here as soon as you knew it..."

Angel planed out a escape route, she thought that it will work just like she planned out...how wrong she is.

In the end, Angel was the only one who managed to escape out of this prison, she tried to get her friend free but she couldn't go back...the guards wouldn't let her.

"Like I said, I didn't—!" Angel was almost balance when she stood up and counter back Soraru's attack with her knife.

"Crap...that was close!" she stated.

"Yup, I was so close in killing you!" Soraru's lips formed a lopsided smirk.

♪Ou-sama geemu kyousei sanka, kyohiken nante kiicha kurenai♪
We all must join in the King's game, he won't hear any words of opposition

The two stopped battling for awhile as they took the moment to catch their breaths, meanwhile the students' watched them carefully.

"Where's Koro-sensei?"

"He isn't here yet!"

"If this continues...One of them will surely die!"

♪Kaserareta kuesuto ni wa "ano Mobu wo korose"♪
The first quest he assigns is "kill that NPC"