♚SHE [66] : PROBLEM CHILD♚

Official yearbooks, Koro-sensei showed the students their embarrassing snapped pictures as they've started ripping it.

"Find your own photos, all of them! Then get rid of them!"

"Oya, oya. Who knew editing would get you so fired up?"

Everyone was embarrassed, especially when Angel saw her photos. While rummaging through the pictures, a certain picture caught her eye. Grabbing it, she smiled. The photo was all about her and Karma stolen shots, she was smiling at him while he was blushing.

'When did Koro-sensei took a picture of us?!' however, she felt thankful that he did. She shoved the image in her pocket while grinning.

"Class, outside! We'll take a picture with a whole variety!"

The class started wearing various outfits as Karma's magnificent chest was visible, Koro-sensei snapped a pic of him and them.

"Come here, Angel-chan~!"

"N-No, I'll pass—"

Koro-sensei pulled her by the hand as the three of them took a picture with each other.

"Pfft...you look terrible, Angel-chan!"

"S-Shut up, Karma!"

The two looked at the newly-shot picture, a wide eyed Angel and a irritated Karma with a hat was in the picture while Koro-sensei was smiling happily.

"I'll keep this picture with me." Karma said, staring at it.

"Whaaat? No way! Anything but that picture, Karma." Angel whined.

"Hehehe, nuh-uh, I like your idiot like expression here." Karma just laughed while Angel frowned, her expressions in this photo is very much he liked.

Then Koro-sensei stuffed everyone in a huge bag as they went throughout the world to snap pictures, his way of life is so frantic.

✦ ✧ ✦

Class ended as Jelavić invited Angel to dinner in a five-star restaurant. "Eat up this whole buffet, Angel! Fill your heart to it's content!"

"Whaaat? This is all for free?!"

"Of course it is, brat. Go and eat!"

The private buffet she bought just for both of them costed her a lot, nevertheless, this was all needed to get an information from her.

"Then...what do want from me? Information, perhaps?"

"Your sharp as always, Angel. Knowing what I need right away."

The shorter female plopped a meat in her mouth and began chewing it. "What kind of information you want?"

"Rather than information, it is more like an honest opinion?" the blonde stated.

"You want my opinion?" she asked.

"Yes...so like I was trying to say." Jelavić fiddled with her fingers, then she sighed and faced Angel.

"What do you think about we quit being an assassin once and for all?"

The meat stabbed in her fork fell back on her plate, her mouth was left, hanging. She was surprised.

"You can quit if you want, but I won't quit...not when I've killed lots of people in the past already."

✦ ✧ ✦