♚SHE [65] : CHOCOLATES♚

Valentines day, it was a day for where girls give out chocolates for the person they like. Angel walked to the school premises of Kunigagoka, then she spotted a glimpse of strawberry blonde hair whose back was leaning against the wall.

He was clearly laying wait for someone, lifting his head, he saw the one he was waiting for. His lips curved in a smile as he walked up to her.

"Yuuki-san! You finally arrived."

"Gakushu? Were you waiting for me?"

He turned his head away, blushing furiously while slowly nodding. She was confused.

"Um...it's an obligatory, I know that, but—please accept this!" he stretched his arms toward her while handing her a pricey chocolate, she was now confused of the sudden gift.

"For me? Thank you...but why are you giving me chocolates? What's the occasion, Gakushu?" she grabbed the pricey chocolate as a pair of magenta eyes widened, surprised of what she just said.

"T-Today is February fourteen, Valentines day. I-I was just marking the occasion, that's all!"

Angel titled her head to the side, confused. 'February 14? Valentines day? Chocolates?'

"I don't know why you gave me chocolates but, thank you! I'll surely give you something in return~" shoving the pricey chocolates in her bag, she smiled at him.

"How about you meet me after school, at the sycamore tree planted here in the school grounds?"

"S-Sure..."

She giggled, then she bid goodbye to him and swift fully made her way to the mountain grounds. Asano looked up to the blue sky, thinking...

'Giving chocolates to girls is hard, I hope she likes Hershey...'

✦ ✧ ✦

"Please forgive me! Forgive me!" Kayano cried as Nakamura and Karma were teasing her about her chocolates for Nagisa. A black haired girl entered the room with a smile on her face.

"Hey there, guys! What's up?" she casually made her way up to the three with a smile on her face as she asked them a solemn question.

"Oh, you gotta hear this Angel! Kayano has chocolates for Nagisa!"

Nakamura giggled making the green haired fellow more mortified. 'chocolates again...what's up today?'

"Ahhh! Stop making fun of me, Nakamura-san! Karma-kun!" Kayano cried out loud as Nakamura and Karma just laughed at her. "E-Enough of me, you have some chocolates with you today, don't you? Angel?"

"Huh? Chocolates?" Angel asked.

Karma was expecting handmade chocolates made by the person he likes, but he will never admit it.

"What's so special today that I have to bring chocolates? All of the students I've seen earlier has chocolates with them...what's the occasion?"

Blank. Yes, those three had blank expression painted on their faces. But for Karma, a ghost figure left his mouth as Nakamura gasped, grabbing hold of him.

"Get a grip on yourself, Karma! I feel bad for you having such an oblivious girlfriend!"

"Excuse me?! I'm not oblivious!" Angel argued as Karma was now blank as paper sheets, then Kayano face palmed herself.