♚SHE [68] : MISSION ACCOMPLISHED♚

Black tentacles grew on Angel's nape as it flew in thin air, black linings appeared as it marked her skin. Her eyes were hellish, most of her appearance change because of the borrowed tentacles that would only last in 15 minutes. For her, it was enough time to beat the enemies.

"W-Where did you get that tentacles, Angel-chan?!" Koro-sensei asked.

"Does that really matter now? I'll back you up, Koro-sensei. It's impossible for me to compete against those monster when I'm just an Mach 10 tentacles user." Angel retorted.

"...Your right, we'll talk later." she nodded as the both of them began attacking their enemies, right now, each sides were two versus two. 'these tentacles are so hard to wield...' she thought.

"Hey Koro-sensei, if we're going to fight...let's settle it under fifteen minutes."

"Fifteen minutes...?"

"These tentacles and this speed are only borrowed, I could only use it for a minimum of 15 minutes...If I go further more, my brain cells would surely explode, no doubt."

"Fifteen minutes, yes? Okay."

While in the middle of the attack, a tentacle that was aiming for Koro-sensei came up with great speed, however before it could even land a hit on him...

...someone sacrificed them self and took the attack whole-heartedly.

"Look at your front...octopus!" there stood in front of him a stabbed by her chest, Angel who was bleeding marvelously.

"No, no, no! Not only Kayano-san, even you, too...Angel-chan?"

The tentacle left her now holed chest, her fragile body fell on the soil ground as the constant bleeding didn't ceased.

"Humans are so fragile, aren't they? Once they're stabbed by a spear or something sharp, they will be immobilized and won't be able to move for awhile...talk about inconvenience, right?"

"You talk as if your not human...!" she spatted as she held her wounded chest, Yanagisawa chuckled darkly.

"Yuuki-san, I am no longer human. I don't value my life anymore...That's why I will take that octopus' life, and will take his precious students' life!"

Yanagisawa held Angel by her collar while grinning mischievously. She could only glare at him, as she was on his mercy right now.

"...Scum..."

"Huuuh? What did you just said, you holy bitch?!"

Before he could do anything to her, Koro-sensei rushed to her aid as she lifts her down. Suddenly, a bright light with different colors appeared near him as he attacked Reaper 2.0

This light was his emotions past throughout the hellish years that were about to end.

"My pupil...May your graduation, at least, be peaceful." a huge beam appeared as Yanagisawa was trying to escape the attack, not until when Angel cornered her.

"Whoops, where do you think you're going? Bastard?"

"C-Crap! Stop it—"

Her black tentacles stabbed his chest as he screamed in pain, soon afterwards, the dark tentacles disappeared, the fifteen minutes was finally up. So she wasn't caught in the liquefying of tentacles attack.

"Shinigami-sensei...thank you for teaching me how to kill, it's been a good lesson from you." tears silently stream down her eyes as she quietly wipes it away, while she watched Koro-sensei kills her teacher, Shinigami-sensei.