♚SHE [57] : CHOICE♚

Time passed by as the classes has finally resumed, since then, Angel and Karma didn't talk. It's not like she doesn't have any guts to explain, it was just...he wouldn't give her his time anymore.

Angel didn't also knew why Itona act so distant to her, every time she talks to him, he always blush and shrugged the conversation as he walks away.

For your information, readers. She was drunk a week ago and she doesn't recall anything at all. You wonder why when she just eat a piece of whiskey bon-bons? Well, I also don't know how to answer your questions, so let's leave it like that. (=゚ω゚)ノ

Suddenly, Nagisa summoned all of them as he wanted to say something, of course, everyone came, granting his request. Some where confused however they just shrugged.

"I don't know if it's even possible, but I want to find a way to save Koro-sensei's life." Nagisa cuts the chase and straightforwardly told the class his plans.

"Save it? You mean, a way to keep Koro-sensei from exploding this coming March?"

"Where do we start?"

Nagisa lowered his head as his classmate surrounds him, his eyes were filled with insecurities. "I don't know yet, but..."

"I'm in! I wanna look for tons more creepy stuff with Koro-sensei!"

"If you haven't said something, Nagisa, I would have."

"Our assassination work has gotten us far enough!"

"We should do what we can do!"

Nagisa sighed as everyone agreed with him...or so he thought.

"It's always the talented ones, mistakenly thinking everything'll go their way." they turned around to see Karma leaning on the wall, he has this smirk on his adorning face to mask his anger.

"Hey Nagisa-kun, aren't you getting a tad full of yourself?" he said, smirking.

"Huh?" Nagisa asked, confused.

"Here you are, the most gifted assassin next to Angel-chan in the Class E, and you're suggesting we just quit this assassination?" he asked as he tucked his hands inside his pockets and started walking up to Nagisa, slightly angry.

"What about the talent less students who've still been trying their hardest to kill him? To put it another way; it's like stealing someone's girlfriend."

Angel and Nagisa's eyes widened, the last part in what Karma said made no sense, but they knew what he meant by it.

"T-That's not what I mean...Besides, when it comes to assassination, you're way better than me." he said.

"You saying that just ticks me off even more, isn't it more like you're the worst at understanding how the loser feel?" Karma snarled, holding back his anger.

"No, that's not it! I'm being honest with my feelings!" Nagisa defended himself, pausing for awhile as he continued afterwards.

"Do you hate Koro-sensei? We and Angel saw that movie with him, had all kinds of fun!"

"That's just it! That octopus put everything he had into making a fun classroom that wouldn't turn out lazy losers like you! This place couldn't exist if our blood lust were blunted! Can't you see all his hard work or do you have little-kid brains to match your body?!" Karma yelled as Nagisa was startled at first.

The shorter male lowered his head for a moment and looked up as he glared at the taller male. "What's with that look? An little mouse like you, defying a human?"