♚SHE [60] : FIRST LOVE♚

Just another day in the Assassination Classroom, everyone was chilling out for a while after the vigorous fight yesterday.

"A waiter bumped into me during that day, leading me to kiss Angel. It was an accident."

Those words rung in Karma's head as he remembered what Nagisa exactly said. He turned to his best friend who was currently staring at his ex-girlfriend that was laughing with their classmates, happily.

"I'll do it again, Karma."

"Huh? Do what?"

"I'll tell Angel how I feel once again."

His eyes widened as he remembered the last part that Nagisa told him, then he saw him walking towards Angel, interrupting them to their chat and went outside.

'Is he really going to confess now?' he thought.

✦ ✧ ✦

Nagisa and Angel reached outside the classroom together, she stared at his back facing her in confusion. 'I wonder what Nagisa wanted to say?'

Then they stopped at the shed nearby, he who knew no one will see or hear them, took her there.

"Hey Angel, my parents' problem was already solved." Nagisa started.

"Really? That's great!" Angel chirped.

"Yeah, my mom proved to my dad that it was an accident and now they're back together again...I was really glad." he stated.

"That's a really good news, Nagisa!" Angel beamed as she grabbed both of his hands and held it up while smiling brightly, Nagisa blushed.

"Is that all? If it is, let's go back in the classroom."

"Actually, that was one of the things that I wanted to say."

"Huh?" Angel gently lets go of his hands, but before her hands can completely slipped away from his, he grasped it tightly.

"Angel...I want to tell you something, it's really important." Nagisa stated.

"W-What is it?" she stuttered.

Unknown to the both of them, Kayano was eavesdropping in their conversation as she hides in the bushes.

'Is Nagisa going to...confess?' she grasped her shirt tightly as she stared at the both of them, thinking negatively as such as Angel rejecting his feelings.

"I like you, I really do. Angel!" he yelled as he shuts his eyes tightly, then Angel slipped her hands from his, she was surprised by his confession.

"W-What...?" she asked, not knowing what to say.

A pair of golden eyes widened as her mouth gasped from Nagisa's sudden confession. 'He went and did it...once you really liked someone else, there's no going back after that.'

Angel paused for awhile as she hung her head low, shadows casting in her eyes while Nagisa looked at her, nervously.

"I'm sorry, but I can't..." she adverted her gaze from him as his eyes widened in her words.