♚SHE [38] : FLY♚

Everyone was starting to satisfy each children by playing their roles: teacher, entertainer, helper, and assistance.

"Stop it, Karma! You must not hurt anyone—hey, are you even listening?"

"No, Princess Angel! I must drive out this monster, thus peace will never return to our kingdom."

They were acting on the stage as Karma played the role as the knight, Angel was the princess, then Terasaka was the monster, lastly Okuda was the Mage.

"Peace? There is nothing like that in out kingdom, because it's filled with war and riot isn't it?"

The students who were watching them act face palmed, regretting to choose Angel to play the role.

"Why did we chose Angel again?"

"Karma said that she should play it or otherwise he wouldn't play his role if she's not doing it."

"Geez, Karma really is pushy."

"Tell me about it."

The act prolonged thanks to her as the other actors are trying to keep up and change the direction of the story, then Okuda ran up to the stage.

"Be in rest, monster!" she said while covering Terasaka's mouth and nose as he fell on the ground thanks to her chloroform.

'Damn, what was the next line?' Angel thought as she sweat dropped, not knowing what to do next, then she turned to Karma who was smirking.

"Princess, are you hurt?" he asked.

"Eh? Uh...not really." she replied.

"Are you sure? Your face is pale, worry not though. I will protect you no matter what." he said as he hugged the princess as the kids squealed from the act, the girl was blushing bright red while the other girl was feeling something strange in her chest.

"K-Karma...what are y-you doing?" she whispered.

"Hugging you, what else?" he whispered back.

"Let go...the kids are staring." they whispered to each other as she glance at the kids who were blushing bright red.

"Ahem, and they live happily ever after in each other's embrace!" Okuda said as their was a hint of sadness and cracking in her voice but just masked it with a happy smile.

Then they continued to act as Angel and Kayano switched roles, saying that she tired and wanted to go somewhere else.

"No, if you go now, Karma wouldn't play his role properly!" Kayano stated.

"Good luck, bye guys!" Angel replied.

She quickly ran off after changing her uniform and roam around for a bit, she saw her male classmates lifting heavy stuff as some of them playing with the kids, she went inside the study room to see kids who were being teach by her other classmates. Then she spotted a pair of blue and pink hair.

"Nagisa~! There you are~!" she chirped as she hurriedly ran there and hugged his back in a friendly way, making Nagisa blushed furiously. But the other kid was angry.

"Stop flirting with Nagisa, you damn slut! Get a life." the girl harshly stated.

"Slut, you say? Pretty harsh words you got there—also, I'm not flirting with Nagisa y'know." Angel growled, letting go of him.

"If that's the case, mind teaching me?" the pink girl stated.

"Teach you what?" she asked.

"This, take me to Tokyo University." the younger girl stated.