♚SHE [49] : FACADE♚

A huge shock wave arose as the students were alarmed by the sudden land motion, they turned to the window and saw the shed was blasted by something or someone.

They saw Koro-sensei was ragged as someone escaped the pitfall below and landed on the roof, on top of the roof stood a long, green colored haired girl with tentacles attached on the back of her neck.

Everyone was surprised by the sudden appearance of Kayano, they didn't expect her to have an tentacles.

"Aw, I attacked at my best...I can't believe I let him get away, I underestimated him."

The Kayano Kaede they knew finally dropped her act and showed the real her in front of everyone.

"Kayano, what in the world..?" Koro-sensei asked.

"Sorry, Kayano Kaede is not my real name—I'm Yukimura Aguri's little sister...you get it, Murderer?" Kayano stated.

Everyone was shocked as the name Yukimura Aguri was the name of their homeroom teacher before Koro-sensei even came to this classroom.

"I've heard that your parents were killed by the hands of an assassin, and then you came here to seek revenge for them, Angel?" Kayano said as the others turned to her, her red orbs widened in that information that she obtained.

"How...did you know?" she asked, surprised.

Kayano smirked at her hopeless reaction, how cruel her face is.

"Soraru-san mentioned the killer to me the other day, if my memory serves me right, the name of the killer is...called by the name Koro-sensei?"

Angel's eyes widened even more as she knew that Soraru came to their classroom just to tell her that, then Kayano laughed hysterically.

"What a coincidence! The people that we care about were killed by that murderer!" Kayano grinned devilishly.

"...Y-You don't know that for sure! Koro-sensei might not be the one who pulled the trigger, there's no way!" Angel protested.

"Your parents were killed since you were six years old, that means nine years has passed since then...I bet around that time Koro-sensei was still a human back then." she stated.

'W-Why did Rin told her about that? I trusted her not to say anything!'

Kayano held out her hand with a smirk on her adorning face, that's when Angel realized that she really did finally stopped acting.

"Join forces with me Yuuki Angel. Together, we can kill Koro-sensei."

Angel adverted her gaze with her while biting her lower lip, she didn't want any of them to find out her secret, her dark past.

"I-I....um...Kaede...you see..."

"Why are you hesitating for? He took the lives of your parents, don't you want to get your revenge for them?!"

The green head noticed her lips quivering while her knees were wobbling, she sighed.

"Never mind. Koro-sensei? I'll keep killing you, I'll let you know the place beforehand." Kayano said as she turned to their sonic octopus who was wounded.

"Now that I've fought you, I know for sure...I can kill you on my own now." she used her tentacles to escape the place swift fully as the others watched her leave quietly.

"Unthinkable, if she grew tentacles without maintenance, she would have been under constant hellish pain..."

"Not only that, but she's Yukimura Aguri's little sister?"