♚SHE [46] : UNDYING LOVE♚

Angel opened her eyes as the bright rays of sunlight greeted her, she sat up as she massaged her temples.

"What if... I couldn't kill Koro-sensei? The world will end...? I-I don't want that." she mumbles as she found her current situation dire, she couldn't find the killer of her parents nor can find ways to kill their sonic octopus.

"Whatever." she mumbled.

She stood up as she turned to her right and saw a black colored letter, out of curiosity, she opened it and read the letter as soon as possible.

When the crescent moon bestowed us, I will confess my undying love for you...my beloved.

She searched for the sender's name but to find none, now this is getting stranger every second.

"What the heck? This is creepy." she said but didn't paid attention anymore as she placed the black mail on the nightstand where she grabbed it and started getting ready for school.

'But...I feel like something bad is about to happen.'

✦ ✧ ✦

The day seems to go fast at Angel's pace, she was still in daze and bothered by what the letter meant, she also had a bad feeling about it.

"Class dismissed! Oh, and I'm going to Brazil to watch a game, see you!" Koro-sensei beamed as he flew on his own to Brazil, the class started to pack their stuff in their bags while the room was filled with laughter and chatter.

That's when someone suddenly destroyed the mood just by walking up to the classroom...

"Hey there, everyone!" the girl chirped happily, everyone's attention turned to her as their eyes widened in shock...surprised that she came in the classroom without their consent, it was like with the Reaper.

"Hey isn't she...?"

"Yeah, but why is she here?"

"I don't know."

The girl however, kept a smile on her face as Angel's eyes widened when she first landed her eyes on her.

"What're you doing here, Rin?!" Angel yelled as the pink haired girl looked at her with a smile, she showed him a switch of something dangerous.

"You'd better watch how you speak, because this place is filled with bombs and I'm the one who's in charge." she said, it took a while for the others to register what she just said.

Soraru knew they weren't convinced as she flicked another button. Then suddenly something blows up, they looked outside and saw the shed exploded.

"Whoops, I almost pushed the switch that has the bomb beneath~!" she grinned.

Everyone was filled with nervousness and anxiety, they were completely convinced, some of them took out their devices to ask for help until Soraru laughed.

"It's no use! I cut off all the range for mobiles, that means—all of you are trapped in this campus!" she smirked.

Horror and sadness filled their eyes as some of them fell on their knees.

"What's going to happen?"

"No, I want to go home...!"