♚SHE [50] : INFORMATION BROKER♚

Angel walked through the pavements during the broad day light, it wasn't sweltering hot, though it was very breezy day if she would add.

Walking downtown with a fast pace as she reached her destination, stepping inside the hallways as the guards greeted her though she heed no attention to them.

"Mam, may I know your name?" the guard asked.

"Yuuki Angel." she simply stated.

The guard was shocked for a second, but then shrugged the thought and continued asking her.

"What brings you here, Yuuki-san?" he asked again.

"I'm here to visit someone." she said.

"Visiting a prisoner, I see...what is the cell number of your desired person?" he raised an delicate eyebrow, questioning her.

"Cell # 101." she answered.

"Understood." he replied.

The guard began to call the prisoner in cell number 101, the brand new prisoner that did a crime recently.

"Please wait here for a brief moment." Angel nodded and waited until she finally sees her desired person, she waited and waited, and waited.

"Ugh! When will they let me see her? It's been awhile now!"

It's only been five minutes passed since she started waiting for the guards. She is an ill tempered girl who does not know the word patience is, if she wanted something, give it to her right away. She despises waiting.

"Yuuki-san, please come in."

"Finally, I've been waiting for many years now for this!"

What an exaggeration it is -___-*

Once she entered the office, the cold air condition hit her skin as she saw a pink haired girl sitting on the other side of the window.

"Oh? It's rare for you to visit me, what's up, Angel~?" the voice purred, delighted to see her sudden appearance, Angel shot a glare at her as she kept smiling.

"We'll give you 20 minutes to talk, please keep it short." the person using the microphone announced as the wide room belonged just to the both of them. Angel sat down on the chair as you can sense that she's pissed.

"Why did you told Kaede about my revenge? I thought I told you not to tell anyone about it." Angel cut the chase and straightforwardly asked er.

"Hmm, you came all the way here just to ask that? Your such an idiot." Soraru chuckled as a vein popped on Angel's forehead, it made her snap.

"Just answer my freaking question already so I can leave now!" she growled.

"How scary~!" Soraru Rin was imprisoned by the crime that she committed the other day, threatening the kids that there were bombs planted in the ground, and inflicting damage to the classroom.

"She asked me a question, I, as the kindhearted, devoted samaritan, answered her question truthfully." she grinned.

"You betrayed me, Rin." Angel spoke bitterly.

"Well, at least your betrayal from me isn't that cruel when you betrayed me...serve you right." she stated.

"...I see, your still angry about what happened back then." silence, they were in silence for awhile, and then Angel spoke.

"I'm really sorry Rin, I didn't mean to leave you behind just to save my own flesh...I mean it!"

"But the fact that you betrayed me doesn't change, as long as we have that fact, nothing will change." silence, once again she was silence, she couldn't deny it but it's true.