♚SHE [42] : FAMILY♚

The Kunugigaoka festival has just started as the classes started to snag visitors outside the school, the Class 3-E were having an Acorn Cafe for the day, the ingredients they were using are the mountain's nature.

Lots of guest have came in their first day, let's go to our main protagonist shall we?

"Huh? You didn't order this?" Angel asked as she gave out a puzzled look while in her hands is a tray of bowled acorn noodles.

"Miss, one mont blanca please!"

"That acorn noodles is my order!"

"I want a cup of water!"

Panic, lost, confused, was the swirl of emotions that she was feeling right now, she ran up to one of the customers then tripped. The acorn noodles went up to one customer's face.

"Oh, crap...I'm in deep shit." she mumbled as her face was on the floor, then someone came to her aid and fixed up her mess.

"I'm deeply sorry, our dear customers. Let me hand you some napkin." a voice said.

She stood up and saw Isogai handing napkins to the person she spilled noodles at, she sweat drop bullets as she was wondering how much trouble she's going to be in later.

"Go and take a rest, Angel-chan." he said.

"Yeah, thanks a bunch, Yūma." she smiled at him.

She walked inside the classroom as she saw Nakamura and Nagisa talking.

"Hey Nagisa, I heard why your hair is long, I'm sorry. You didn't want to do it...did my teasing hurt you?" Nakamura asked.

"Oh no, I can handle a little ribbing from you and Karma." Nagisa just laughed it off.

"I see, I'll lay off the teasing now." she said.

Angel smiled after hearing this, she walked out of the classroom and started to head outside.

"Angel-chan~!" she flinched from the voice that called her name, no doubt its....

"Y-Yuji? What are you doing here?!" she asked.

"Hehehe, I have my ways!" he laughed.

"I-I see...anyways, do you want to order some food? It's a school festival after all." she said.

"Yeah, I would love to~!" he stated.

For some dozen of reasons, they end up at the bushes as Yuji was eating the ordered foods.

"Hey Angel-chan, do you want to eat? Name your food and I'll buy it!"

"Really? Thank you Yuji!"

They started eating the food that they ordered, the reason why they are there because Angel didn't want Karma to see them...he'll get angry for no reasons. Then a foreigner walked up to Karasuma.

"I'm liking all the rich colors on this mountain!"

"I heard the Reaper did you in."

"It was touch and go there for awhile, but I'm young enough to recover quickly."

"Never mind that, hide your gun!"

They saw a man with blonde hair with a shotgun as Yuji became frightened.

"Who's that? He has a gun!" he asked, flabbergasted.

"H-H-He's Yoshioka f-from the local hunt c-club! I-I've heard that his a big otaku, hilarious right?" she was just reading the script Nagisa was writing behind the bushes, Yuji's cheeks begun to go red.