♚SHE [41] : REVENGE♚

It was now november, the month of maturity... they say, everyone was starting to give their own answers.

"Career huh? This world of yours is so carefree... well, I don't need this." Angel said as she stare at the sheet of paper, saying what kind of career do you want to take, stuffs like that. She crumbled the paper and threw it in the trashcan and sighed.

'After all of this I'm going to be an assassin again, why should I take stupid careers anyways?' she thought, ignoring Jelavić who was wearing normal clothing to mix up with the students' society.

Then it was break time, so she was walking through the hallways to reach the staff room when she heard someone talking.

"So you're looking to become a bureaucrat? Behind the scenes of national administration...that's rather restrained for you, Karma-kun."

She heard Koro-sensei's voice so she walked up to the staff room and peeked from the door, she was curious about what they're topic is, so she decided to eavesdrop.

"You know how politicians were useless during the last quake?" Karma asked.

"I can't deny that." Koro-sensei stated.

"But the country wasn't paralyzed, it kept functioning remarkably well. The  bureaucrats pulling strings in the shadows must be pretty great... so that's what I want to be, got a problem?" he asked his teacher.

"No, in fact I praise you to have such an earnest goal." his teacher smiled at him.

"Is that so? Then this means it's Angel-chan's turn, huh?" Karma stated.

Angel flinched when Karma mentioned her name as Koro-sensei nodded, the two guys turned to her.

"So you were eavesdropping? You've became naughty~" he smirked.

"S-Shut up! I don't want to hear that from you, Karma!" she shouted.

"Anyway, it's Angel-chan's turn. You can go back now Karma-kun." Karma nodded and stood up from his seat as his interview with Koro-sensei was over, he walked up to Angel with a smile on his face.

"Angel-chan, don't be a politician."

"Huh?"

"A big mouthed impulsive fool like you on the ticket? There's no way."

"What did you said? I'll kick your ass so hard that you won't be able to eat!"

Karma pushed her head away from him as she flapped her arms angrily, he just stuck out his tongue and left the room, now Angel and Koro-sensei are now alone.

"Why don't you seat down first, Angel-chan?" her teacher said.

"I don't have to, because I didn't chose any career or anything." she told him.

"Huh? Why not...?" he asked.

"Isn't it obvious? I already have a path that I chose... it's being an assassin." she straightforwardly stated.

Silence filled the room after she scoffed that word, it was true... after this she'll just be your plain old assassin. The reason why she attended this school to assassinate Koro-sensei, that's all.

"Do you not have any hope? Or dreams you want to achieve?"

"There's no hope or dreams, at least for me...I'm an assassin who's after your life y'know, have you forgotten?"

"I know that but... don't you have any hobbies? Like singing or drawing?"

"If killing is an hobby, I guess that's it...Other than that, I'm bad at everything."