♚SHE [52] : DARK PAST♚

The darkness of the night illuminates throughout the shadow as the sharp wind accompanied it.

"You've got that wrong, I really did mean to kill your parents..." Koro-sensei stated as shadows appeared on his face, there, Angel stood on the grass helplessly, any moment she could breakdown.

"Then...it wasn't an accident that you killed my parents? You mean...it?" no reply, he remained in silent as Angel's eyes widened immensely.

"You're kidding right? That's not funny...Koro-sensei." she lightly chuckled, convincing herself that he's pulling out a pun. However, he didn't replied.

"Why aren't you saying that you're just kidding?! Why are you clamming yourself? Answer me, damn it!" she yelled, she couldn't continue anymore with his foolishness.

"It's the truth...I killed your parents." when those words slipped out of his mouth, she had this urge to beat his living daylights out to hell.

"Why did you killed them...?" she muttered lowly under her breathe while clenching her fist tightly, some of the class looked at her worriedly.

"Why did you killed them?! What did they ever did wrong to you? Give me back my parents, you murderer!" she yelled as Karma started grabbing her arms, holding her back in place.

"My parents are the only people who gave me support, now that they're gone...who am I suppose to lean into?! No one, but myself and money!" tears fell on the floor from Angel's crimson eyes, she was depressed right now...she just couldn't take it.

"I'm really sorry...it's just—" Koro-sensei was cut off.

"I don't need your sorry! Even if you apologize, you can't fix the heart that has been broken, you can't redeem the things you've took for granted!" she reasoned out while tears verging from her eyes, no one understands what she's feeling right now, because they haven't lost something important to them before.

"The dead won't come back to life anymore so don't bother apologizing!"

She break from Karma's grip as she clutched her anti-sensei knife in hand, her eyes were filled with rage while tears fell on her cheeks.

"Instead, do me a favor and die!" she yelled as she sprinted up to Koro-sensei, ready to stab him anytime, no one tried to stop her, because if they were in the same case, they would probably do the same thing and kill him.

"Die!" after she yelled, she thrust the knife in Koro-sensei's body, he coughed loudly as Angel's eyes widened, then she separated the knife from his abdomen and she stared at him with disbelief.

"Why...didn't you dodged it?"

"I wouldn't mind if you're the one who gets to kill me, after all I did."

"What...?"

Her knife dropped on the floor as her body trembled greatly, she was lost and confused in the current situation.

"You're pitying me, are you? If you are...drop it! I don't need your pity!"

Koro-sensei lightly shook his head as this made her confused, what does he want now after this? "I'm not pitying you, it's just my way for repenting for my sins..."

"What are you trying to...say?" Koro-sensei handed her the knife that she dropped earlier, he smiled at her gracefully as always.

"If killing me will satisfy you, go ahead and stab me. You still have to get your revenge, right?" that's when her world crashed greatly, it became suffocating for her to breathe as tears rapidly fall.

"But...just give me a little time...let me live until March, just give me another chance to repent my sins, please." Koro-sensei begged for repentance, she clicked her tongue as she shoved the knife in her pockets.