♚SHE [53] : CRUEL LIFE♚

A man in his 30's beg for mercy to the person who infiltrated they're house, tears rolled down to his cheeks. "Please...we beg of you...don't kill us!"

"We still have a daughter to take care of! Please...don't do this to us." a female who was the man's betrothed spoke, her voice was horsed and her lips were chapped.

The man who was standing in front of them was a legendary assassin called: The Reaper, his pair of ashen, coal eyes gazed at the two with boredom.

"You two have a daughter, huh?" he muttered lowly while he kept staring at the married couple, he didn't cared, hence he attempted to assassinated them.

Using his knife, he killed them in the old fashioned way, stabbing, cutting, and other knife works. During the torture moments, foreign screams came out of their mouths as they couldn't defend themselves, then after some few moments...

...They Died.

Blood stained the ivory cemented floor as the wall was decorated with blood that looked like red paint, he smiled at his own masterpiece afterwards.

Being an assassin was really difficult, you have to kill your target, no matter who it was, still...why were the two, innocent, couple died in his hands?

What did the two ever did to deserve an early death sentence?

To answer your question, none, the two of them did nothing, they were your plain, old victims of assassins.

How cruel life is, don't you agree?

Then he heard footsteps nearby, running towards this place, hurriedly, he ran upstairs and flew out of the window in the balcony without being seen.

✦ ✧ ✦

The assassin with no name, woke up early in the morning because of the buzzing news from the television.

"A six year old girl was seen in a crime scene, affirmatively, she was the killer of innocent people...there were 56 dead bodies discovered!"

There was an image shown in the screen, it was the censored, dead bodies of the fallen people.

The place were the crime was committed is at a certain towns home, it was near the place where the assassin killed his target yesterday.

"56 bodies, huh? That's many..." he muttered as he slumped on the couch in the living room as he continued watching the television.

"We will now interview the girl that went against the law right away."

The screen changed and there appeared a little girl with black hair and a pair of red eyes, she also had a red scarf wrapped around her neck.

This girl caught his eye, he instantly recognized her red eyes, she had the same eye color as those two, and she looked alike to the woman as well. Lots of people began snapping their cameras at the girl, some where surrounding her small, petite figure.

"Why did you kill 56 innocent people?"

"What's your motive?"