♚SHE [39] : RED SPIDER LILY♚

The Class 3-E's English Teacher who is Jelavić Irina had a frown in her face because four days has passed since October 10, her birthday yet her crush, Karasuma, hasn't given her a gift.

Everyone was trying to impress their teacher so they went to buy gifts for her, the ones who were buying was Angel, Karma, Nagisa, Kayano, Okuda, Sugino, and Kanzaki.

"Bitch-sensei probably already got just about every gift there is."

"This is a tough one."

"The class pitched in 5,107 yen, will that even get us a present for a grown woman?"

They sighed, their situation right now is hopeless, Jelavić is professional assassin and a fashionista, they thought that she had everything.

"Hey you guys! Did everything turn out okay? You know, with the old guy's leg?"

Angel turned to the flower shop guy as something ached in her head, she knew it... she knew how familiar he is.

"Thanks so much for your help, he managed to forgive us."

"I'm glad it wasn't anything serious and now you'd like to find a gift, something for a grown up?"

"Yes."

"How about something like this?"

The man handed Angel a red pretty flower, it made her awestruck.

"Wow, it's pretty!" she gawked and took the flower from him.

"Yeah it is, it has the same color as blood and vengeance." He whispered as of for the flower that he gave her it was a red spider lily, a pretty kind of flower with shades of bright crimson.

"Hey Angel-chan, your name is posted in the van Flower Angel it said." Sugino pointed his hand at the banner.

"Oh shut up, Tomohito. It's just the shop sign—there's no deep meaning behind it y'know!" Angel growled.

Tomohito only snickered as he mentioned it, he was right—her name was written on the sign board.

"In an age where we have our pick of presents, why do you think flowers are still popular gift?"

Everyone didn't also know as the guy showed him the flowers that he was selling in the van, every flower was very beautiful and has a good fragrance in them.

"It's not just about heart, their color, shape, fragrance, and their impermanence—makes them a perfect match for the human instinct."

"A very fine speech indeed, if only you weren't holding a calculator." Karma sighed.

"Well, it is a business...so what'll it be? I'll cut you a deal."

They smiled at each other while Angel was still admiring the flower in her hand, somehow...this flower was nostalgic.

'Red Spider Lily...it's really pretty.'

✦ ✧ ✦

"A flower for Irina's birthday? Why me? She'd be happier to get it from all of you class." Karasuma stated.

Nagisa sweat dropped while holding the flower, thinking of how clueless their japanese, square teacher is.

"Karasuma-sensei, if you consider that bitch a vital asset, wouldn't winning your colleague over be a big part of your job? Oh, and let's not tell her who got the bouquet..." Karma added.