♚SHE [45] : CUTE♚

It was another day in the Class 3-E's domain as the class told Angel about Koro-sensei's weakness as she nodded, understanding it.

"A drama festival?!"

"Yeah, Asano-kun said it was a training to memorize lines and stage directions in a short time and beside you guys will find a way."

"Anyways, let's whip those guys in the main campus excited!"

✦ ✧ ✦

The curtains started to raise as the student from the main campus sat down on the floor while eating their snacks.

"So it's the Class 3-E's turn, huh."

"Let's bash at 'em while we eat!"

{A/N: The scene that would happen next isn't from the main story line and episode, I will now take the lead}

A long, long time ago, in the thorny castle of one kingdom, there was once a beautiful princess. She was cursed since the day she was born, and because of it, she was called Sleeping Beauty.

"Jeez, I wonder if there are any good men anywhere around here." Nakamura said as she was wearing a gown while standing on the stage, acting normally.

"How boring can this place get?" she sighed as they continued acting, then Angel was behind the stage, nervous because she couldn't memorize the lines.

"Uwaah! W-What should I do? I've never been in a play before!" she stuttered.

"C-Calm down, Angel! The sleeping beauty w-will play for awhile, until then—let's memorize our lines!" Nagisa stated, trying to help her calm down.

"Y-Y-Yeah! Good idea, Nagisa!" she agreed.

The two were very nervous right now at backstage as they just finished changing their costumes, Angel's role was the prince and Nagisa's role was the princess...shouldn't that be the opposite? In what their classmates said, their personality and looks fit the characters too well.

Itona walked out of the dressing room, his role was the wolf, Angel's eyes glimmered as she ran towards him, happily.

"Wow! Your so cute, Itona!" she beamed as the others nodded, Itona blushed a bit but replaced it was soon replaced with a glare, he flicked Angel's forehead as she yelped in pain.

"Ow! What's that for?"

"Don't ever call a guy cute, plus..."

"Hmm?"

Itona stared at Angel, who was wearing a prince's costume, even though she's suppose to play a male's part, she looks adorable.

"Your... the one who's..."

"Who's...?"

"C... Cu—"

Itona's tongue was tied in a knot, he couldn't speak because his heart was beating fast and blushing furiously.

"Hey Angel! Nagisa! It's both of your turn to get on the stage." Sugino called the two as Angel and Nagisa gulped, they looked at each other for awhile and nodded.

"L-L-Let's go...Nagisa." she stuttered.

"Y-Yeah, your right. Angel." he stated, nervously.

But before they could leave, Angel turned his head to Itona and smiled.

"See you later, Itona!" she stated before walking towards the stage.

He just nodded as he stared at her back that was slowly fading from his sight.