♚SHE [69] : GRADUATION♚

♪Anata ni aini gakkou nii ku♪
I go to school to meet you

♪Anata no tame ni hayaoki wo suru♪
I get up early for you

Anata ga atashi wo ugokashiteta no?♪
Did you choose me?

Zutto akogarete kita no♪
Have I definitely come to like you?

It was early March when cherry blossoms appeared on the trees as it flew through the vast thin air. Whilst, a girl with long black hair, raced her way to the place where they will graduate. Apparently, she was late.

"Seriously, where's Angel? She's really late for the ceremony..."

"Yeah, it's about to start."

"Maybe her eyes are too swelled up and her nose are filled with snot that she can't come?"

"Probably? I don't know, haha."

In just the nick of the time before the ceremony could start, a huge bang can be heard from the entrance. All eyes to the person who arrived late.

"GOAL~! I made it—" *Thud* she tripped from the untied shoelaces that she wasn't able to tie properly, her face fell flat on the ground as everyone started laughing.

"Well, well. Aren't you awfully late, Yuuki-san?" Asano Gakuho stated while holding a microphone in hand, the girl instantly  stood up and dusted off the dirt inflicted her uniform.

"I'm not late yet! I came here just on the nick of time. So, that doesn't count as late, ya know?!" Angel retorted.

"Whatever you say, please head to your class and take a seat."

She walked up through the crowd with a innocent smile on her face, she was really cute no matter what kind of demeanor she acted. Once she reached her class and took a seat, the graduation ceremony commenced.

Sotsugyou shiki naranderu takusan no senaka♪
Graduation is beginning, there are so many backs

♪Anata no sugata sugu ni mitsukeru♪
I quickly found your back first

Sukoshi kitta maegami deatta ano koro no you♪
Your bangs that you slightly cut, we met at that time

Hanasaki kasumeru haru no nioi♪
The smell of blooming flowers that comes and disappears

One by one, the class 3-E members were being called by the president of this school to get their diploma as some cameramen snapped a picture of all the graduating students.

Angel let out a yawn as she rested her head on Karma's shoulder, he who flinched from the sudden contact, turned around and saw her sleeping.

His lips curved in a smile as his long fingers touched her cut bangs, 'sleeping during graduation ceremonies? Pretty brave.'

"Yuuki Angel." the school's chairman called as Karma slowly wake her up from her snooze, once again, he called her but still no response. Until he snapped as she instantly stood up straight, slightly wobbly.