♚SHE [70] : EPILOGUE♚

The Class 3-E were now riding in a bus because the media found their way in their graduation ceremony. Angel sat on the rear view while looking out of the window, then Karma sat beside her. He was about to tease her when he stopped as he saw tears streaming down her cheeks.

'I never thought a day like this would come when you have lots of reason to cry about...and I bet, a day like this wouldn't come again.' she thought as tears quietly stream down her cheeks.

「さよなら、クヌギがおか」
Goodbye, Kunugigaoka Junior High

「さよなら、さねんぐみ」
Goodbye, Class 3-E

「さよなら。。。ころせんせい」
Goodbye...Koro-sensei

✦ ✧ ✦

Lots of stuff happened after that, Kunugigaoka Academy came under fire for putting its students in harm's way. The Class-E system, too, was seen as problematic and abolished. After they left, the Class E campus closes its doors for good.

The principal had to relinquish his administrative rights, but he would already have accounted for that. He's a man of tough convictions and prodigious wit. He'll be working in education again somewhere soon.

The 30 bounty yen bounty was promptly paid out. Like Karasuma said, it was hush money too, of a sort. All of them talk it over in how they're going to divide the money prize after referring to Koro-sensei's book of advice.

✦ ✧ ✦

"You can't grow up right if you live your life relying on scads of money!"

✦ ✧ ✦

All of them took the money for paying their tuition fees and for living on their own, donated here and there to various places, then made one-big ticket purchase together. The rest they returned to the government in thanks for their year of support, Karasuma's reputation will sure to rise.

The moon began to crumble, slowly but surely. Under its own gravity, it would eventually end up a much smaller sphere than before. The explosion had also brought it closer to Earth, so after a while, its size, shape, gravity and orbit would start to look and feel very similar to the way it was before its destruction. The crescent moon that symbolized their year together would slowly forget its shape.

"The moon...is slowly shattering." a girl with long hair sat on the top building of the sky scrapper as wind fluttered against her skin, her crimson eyes met the moon smiling down at her. She sighed.

'This spot really brings memories, its where my last mission ended...hmm, it's been around a year since then.' she thought as the memories of her being an assassin before she even entered the assassination classroom.

"Is it true that your going to quit assassination, Angel?"

"Yeah...what about you? Are you still going to continue, Rin?"

"Well, yeah. It's the job that I took since I was younger...but what made you a change of heart to quit being an assassin so suddenly?"

She was in silent for while racking her legs left and right as she was sitting on the top spot as Soraru was standing beside her, calmly. Both of them aren't aware of how high the building was.