♚SHE [37] : STRONGEST♚

The midterms are finally closing in as the it was already september, they have only few months left to assassinate Koro-sensei, making the students and assassins of Class 3-E restless.

"Yahoo!"

"What a rush."

"This feels so good~!"

Some students were jumping on the rooftops of the houses while making a shortcut to the station, pretty reckless if you could say.

"This kind of exercise never fails to pump adrenaline of excitement!" Angel cheered as she ran with her classmate while on the roof, then she was ahead of the class and jumped off the roof when...

"M-Move, you old bastard! she wasn't expecting to encounter with an old man riding a bike, of course she crashed against him, the man groaned in pain as someone rushed over them.

"What was that noise?!" Angel felt shudder from the voice as she felt it oddly nostalgic, she turned around and saw a man holding a bouquet of flowers.

'Isn't he...?'

"Oh no, I'll call an ambulance!" the man stated.

✦ ✧ ✦

The old man was sent to the hospital as Karasuma was talking to the kids who caused this situation.

"A hairline fracture of the right femur, it's mild enough that he should be up and walking in a week or so, but given that you kids are a state secret. My men are negotiating with him." he told them.

They heard someone appeared from their back as they turned and saw a furious Koro-sensei, his face was dark and filled with rage.

"Oh, crap... his one of the least people I want to deal right now." Angel mumbled as a sweat trickled down her forehead, goosebumps crept up to her spine.

"It was a narrow street..."

"Who'd ever expect an old man to be riding his bike down there?"

"He's right, I do think that what we did was wrong..."

"But we did it to sharpen up our skills, that's all."

"You just don't get the pressure and panic of having to save the earth."

In the speed of light, all of the students that ran through the roof were slapped by Koro-sensei that none of them were able to see it.

"Will you report that as injuring the students, Karasuma-san?" the furious teacher asked.

"I'll overlook it this once, I knew the risks when I introduced that high level training...it may have been too soon for all of you after all." Karasuma entered the hospital as everyone looked at each other and decided to apologize.

"Koro-sensei, we're sorry."

"We're really sorry."

"We screwed up."

Everyone but Angel apologized as Koro-sensei was still angry.

"You may have grown too strong, that you forgot to put yourself in the shoes of someone weaker than you—that makes you no different than the students on the main campus." he stated.