♚SHE [31] : IMPOSTOR♚

It was early in the morning at the classroom as Koro-sensei happily entered the classroom, wanting the students to look up with him with respect and affection...but instead, they gazed up to him with disgust.

They let Koro-sensei read the magazine's that's been released recently as he sweat dropped nervously from the news.

"This is totally you, isn't it?"

"Honestly, we're disappointed."

"How could you do such a thing?"

"N-No, wait! I don't know anything about this class!" Koro-sensei stated.

"Koro-sensei, please turn yourself in jail."

"How rude! Then come with me to the staff's room—I'll prove you my innocence!" he said.

Then some of them went to the staff's room as Koro-sensei gets rid of every last one magazine in his locker that in his sight, then they saw his tentacle holding a bra which everyone gasped.

"Hey, everyone, check out the class roll book! See the letters next to all the girl's names—he's done research into all our cup sizes!" Okano said as they looked at the roll book, then Angel and Kayano were pissed with what's written next to their names.

"Hey! Why am I and Kaede marked with Forever Flat?!" Angel yelled.

"Yeah, she's right!" Kayano stated.

Angel and Kayano were making a ruckus as everyone turned to them while Okuda was stopping Kayano as Karma was stopping Angel.

"Look at this, a list of women in Kunugigaoka with at least an F-cup!"

"Seriously?!"

"Wait! I...that can't—" Koro-sensei stuttered.

"Damn you perverted octopus." Angel glared at him.

"No, I can explain Angel—" Koro-sensei halted as the students' looked at him with disgust and disrespect, making him more tensed.

"Oh, right! I was getting ready for an after school barbecue! See? Don't these skewers look tasty—" he once halted as he noticed that it wasn't skewers—it was a variety of bras stuck in the stick, silence filled the air as everyone was shocked.

"This isn't good."

"Unbelievable."

"So filthy."

"Y-Your the worst!" Angel yelled as Koro-sensei was really shocked, after what she said, no one dared to speak.

✦ ✧ ✦

"Th-That's all for today...class...see you...tomorrow..." Koro-sensei said nervously as he walked out of the room while everyone was looking at him intensely.

"We really put him through the wringer today, huh....Guess he couldn't stand the heat." Karma smirked.

"Hey Karma, do you really think he did it? I mean—it's a serious crime." Angel asked.

"Whoa, fancy hearing that from an assassin like you."

"Tell me about it."

"Compared to blowing up the earth, it's downright adorable." Karma stated.

"How's that adorable? It's gross." Angel said as she had a disgusted look on her face.