♚SHE [64] : RED STRINGS♚

The three of them were able to land safely on the ground as they had the data to save Koro-sensei with them. Then their teacher planned to cram Christmas and New Year in Valentines day. Yes...it's already February. Meaning, there graduation is approaching and Koro-sensei's deadline in just 32 days in the future.

"Where are you headed, Karma?" Nagisa asked about the red haired fellow's future plans, Karma thought about it for awhile before answering.

"I'll stick with Kunigigaoka, what about you, Nagisa? You've got your dream school, right?" Karma replied.

"Yeah...and everyone else too. It's almost time to say goodbye." Nagisa answered solemnly, everyone was silent...not until Angel slapped his back lightly.

"What's with that frown on your face? It's not like we're not going to see each other anymore!"

She cheered as Nagisa's back ached from her slap, he giggled.

"Y-You're right, sorry...what about you, Angel? What are your future plans?"

The laughing girl just a few moments ago, frowned. She held her hand out to the air and watched the snowflake fell on her gloved hand.

"I can't go to normal high school, so I guess I'll go back in being an assassin...Killing is the only thing I can do." she answered silently under the snowy tree, the snow continued to fall from the boundless sky in early February. She let out a sigh.

"I'm hungry, let's get something to eat! I want some hot pot~!" she quickly shrugged off the topic and replaced it with her usual bright smile, then out of the blue, Karma swift fully grabbed her hand.

"Sorry guys, we will go somewhere today...so you can go on without us."

"Wha-what? Where are we—Karma!"

Without any protest, he pulled her by the hand and made in a run while the snow kept falling, it was like they were in a shojo manga. The guy was pulling the girl by the hand and going somewhere, sounds pretty cliche to me though.

"W-Where do you plan to take me, Karma?" yhen he turned to the black haired girl while running, he let out a cheerful grin before saying such sweet statements.

"Let's go on a date, Angel-chan!"

A pair of crimson orbs widened a bit, surprised by his sudden invitation. Then her lips curved in a smile as a faint blush appeared on her cheeks. "Sure!"

✦ ✧ ✦

Have you ever felt so happy being with the one you love? No matter what your status are, no matter what places you might be...nothing beats the power of love.

She was nothing but an cold assassin, not when he showed up...her world completely changed in ups-and-downs. It's kinda amazing when the person you didn't cared about, suddenly became someone you cared deeply.

Karma and Angel spent the rest of the day in a date, going to different stores, messing with each other. Anything was fun as long as they were together.

Both of them sat on the bench, satisfied of everything they just did. She let out a giggle. "Today was filled with nothing but happiness, and its all thanks to you. Karma."

He blushed, and then let out a smile full of gratitude. "I just wanted to go on a date with you, remember that time during winter break? We weren't able to go out."

"Oh well, that's all in the past. All it matters that I'm with the one I love right now." she simply stated with a smile.

Karma blushed furiously, it could match the same color of his hair. Angel could be blunt and straight-forward, however he found it cute. Then she grabbed something from her pockets and handed it to Karma, he was surprised to see a box.