♚SHE [44] : WEAK HEARTS♚

It was finally the day of the end of term exams, the Class 3-E students are walking through the hallways all together, they flinched in the hellish looks that the other students shot them a glare of hatred.

"There's hell in their eyes."

"They're just probably psyching themselves up, can you beat them, Karma?"

"Maybe? If any of them really do plan to kill me, it might slow me down." Karma let out a chuckle.

It was the time for the fated showdown between students whose blood lust had been cultivated by two monsters. They'd slay each other during the exams on the paper!

After English Exam

"It's no use...it's too hard."

"Not only it's hard, they're too many to answer in the given time limit."

"The listening comprehension test was insane, even Bitch-sensei doesn't have that kind of vocabulary!"

The Class 3-E students are already popped in just one test, it was too tough and hard to answer.

After Social Studies Exam

"It's too hard!"

"How was the Class A doing?"

"I checked on 'em during break and boy, they are seething!"

After Science Exam

"The Class A were single minded concentrating like crazy people!"

"I guess that's how strong the power of hatred can be!"

"For now, we should concentrate in the next exam...if we didn't...we'll surely lose this!"

During Mathematics Exam

The class was one by one being slaughtered by the hard questions, the last two that are standing with shotguns in their hands are these two underachievers: Karma and Asano.

"Hey Asano-kun, I have an question for you, answer me with two choices: yes or no."

"What is it?"

"Do you like...Angel?"

Asano was taken back a bit from the red head's peculiar question, he furrowed his eyebrows, his expression was puzzled.

"There's no way I would like a girl from the Class E—" Asano was cut off.

"I don't care about your excuses, yes or no? Answer." Karma cuts him off.

Asano had a long pause before answering, he didn't know why but he found that question difficult.

"Whatever...not like I care about how you feel about her anyways." Karma said as he backed out his question, Asano turned to him to see him smirking proudly.

"Let me tell you this, she's mine." when he heard that statement from Karma, his biggest rival in grades, Asano felt his heart ache.

'Is Akabane-kun and Yuuki-san...are they already...dating?'

They continued the test, as for Karma, he was able to get 20/20 in the last question. As for Asano, he wasn't able to finish it and got 17/20...that phrase made him really hurt, but he doesn't know the reason behind it.

"I...I wasn't able to finish the test..." Asano muttered.

✦ ✧ ✦

The end of term exams have reached their curtains as it was another day in the assassination classroom, Koro-sensei took out the envelope that was piled with exams of the students.