♚SHE [63] : THE REAL YOU♚

The speed of the manned rocket was Mach 23, it was more faster than Koro-sensei's Mach 20. He wasn't able to come with the students because he couldn't keep up with the speed.

"Rendezvous complete, commence HTC catch."

"Roger."

"Mechanical arm: operation verified, three more meters, two meters, one meter."

"HTV catch, complete. Commence griping, demonstration ship: grip complete."

"Docking complete. Shield interface: all green, air pressure: normal. Permission granted to open hatch, welcome to the space station."

It seems like the docking of the dummy experiments has been accomplished, let's go to those students who were sitting on the rocket.

The moment the ship was open, Karma and Nagisa tackled the man who opened the seal, then the other foreigners walked up to see what's going on.

"Hello..." Nagisa greeted them.

"Hey, it's Mizui! I've seen you on TV just recently!" Karma said.

"Hey Karma, Nagisa...those dudes, what language are they talking about?" Angel asked.

"It's English, Angel-chan." Nagisa answered.

She 'oh'-ed afterwards, she couldn't understand English at least one bit.

"Why is there a kid in here instead of a dummy?!"

Then Angel stood up as she was fidgeting while sweat trickled down her forehead, her classmates were confused in what she's about to say.

"I-I can noto speaku Engurishu!"
I can not speak English

She spoke while fidgeting, she just mixed Japanese and English, the red haired boy chuckled at her pronunciation. Nagisa sighed as he took out a bomb in his pockets.

"We have a bomb, we would like to do this peacefully. Please back away so we can talk."

"Huh? What're you saying, Nagisa? I don't understand it..." Angel sweat dropped, confused.

"This place is a little cramped, let's talk somewhere with more space. Come—move it!"

"You too, Karma! I can't understand a single word coming out from your mouth!" she whined, regretting that she never paid attention in English class.

Then the foreigners backed away as Karma put a real blade near his captivated hostage, while Nagisa was holding a bomb, and then Angel was pointing them a real gun.

"Therefore, please follow us to copy the American team's data, we won't be making any other demands."

'I can't really understand them...' Angel thought as she continued pointing them a gun, she let out an depressing sigh. Karma positioned the blade nearer the man's neck with a innocent smile on his face.

"I think you know, but our teacher is a monster. I don't know what he'll do to the earth if you refuse."

'Uh-oh, these guys calmed down way too quickly. That's a career astronaut for you...' Karma thought, he was slightly in the edge.

"We can just always kill them." Angel interjected as Karma's eyes grew widened, her sharp red eyes looked at the three foreigners in front of them. In her surprise, he clapped.