♚SHE [61] : SECOND CHANCE♚

Karma leaned against the oak tree as he stared at his classmates playing around during break time, Nagisa told him that Angel rejected his feelings. He couldn't hide the fact that he was really happy to know that, however, Itona was still there, standing. He was the last rival in his list...or so he thought?

"I want to talk to her, but I can't." he started as his eyes landed on Angel who was talking about random stuff to their classmate happily.

"I want to hold her hand, but I can't." he saw her held Itona's hand while talking to him, in his view, she was encouraging him into something.

"I want to make her happy, but I can't." Angel lets go of Itona's hand and began to talk to him about some stuff, then they began to laugh together.

"....It's because she already has someone with her."

Then someone walked up to him as he turned around to see a braided girl with glasses sitting on the bridge of her nose, smiling. "Hello, Karma-kun. Aren't you going to join the others?"

"Ah...Okuda-san, nope. Don't feel like playing with them." he replied as he shook his head.

"I see, me too!" she replied with a smile.

Angel stole a glance to the two of them while she was standing beside Itona, it pains her to see those two together, but what else she could do?

Karma was the one who said it; that they should break up. She lets out a depressing sigh and thought if she could have him back.

"I want to make him smile, but I can't." she saw Karma smiling at Okuda as the other girl returned the smile back to him.

"I want to make him laugh, but I can't." then they laughed after Okuda said something hilarious.

"I want to be with him, but I can't." her eyes softly glanced at the two of them as her body was shaking a little bit, her head was hurting, same goes with her heart that was aching.

"...It's because there is a girl beside him to do those things I want to do."

She mumbled every word softly while glancing at Karma, the boy next to her, Itona, looked at her silently.

'It's unfair...why does it have to be him when you have me, Angel?' 

✦ ✧ ✦

Those times when they broke up, Karma and Okuda are frequently seen together, same goes with Angel and Itona who're also together.

"Hey Karma-kun, what kind of sweets do you like?" she asked him.

"Hmm...Pocky?" he answered.

"Pocky, huh? I remember that Angel-san also loves eating that." she replied.

Karma stopped in his tracks, making the girl confused. They were walking home together.

"Hey, Okuda-san...I've been wondering for awhile now." he started.

"Hm? What is it?" she asked.

He turned around to her as Okuda flinched from the cold gaze he was giving out.

"Once you lost someone, are there no chances anymore in getting them back?"

"...Are you referring to Angel-san?"

Silence, both of them paused for awhile as Okuda's eyes gleamed, knowing that she hit a bulls eye.