✦HAJIME IS HERE✦

Hey my dear little beans~ did you enjoyed reading my story? I hope you did, forgive me for the misspelled words and wrong grammars! Thanks a lot.

I would like to thank few people who always supported this book:

ishi782524
Anime_FreakLover
Golden_flames29

The three of them are very supportive for my books, so I wanna tag and thank them! Thanks a lot you three, love you lots!

I'll post the lines and thoughts of some characters that I put in some chapters:

✦ ✧ ✦

"I think your fine just the way you are, you don't need to change, being yourself is important."
-Angel (26th)

✦ ✧ ✦

"It's more fun when we're together!"
-Angel (27th)

✦ ✧ ✦

"If you don't want to end up like this, you better start being aware of your surroundings...he's always with you."
-Soraru (27th)

✦ ✧ ✦

'This I promise you, I will, with no fail protect you this time!'
-Karma (27th)

✦ ✧ ✦

"Not even your closest friends get to see your true blade."
-Kayano (28th)

✦ ✧ ✦

"Don't be so kind to me, I fall in love so easily!"
-Okuda (29th)

✦ ✧ ✦

"No doubt it's him—I couldn't think of anyone but...The Perverted Educator of ours."
-Karma (30th)

✦ ✧ ✦

"Koro-sensei, compared to me you are...weak."
-Itona (31th)

✦ ✧ ✦

"...Don't go away...I'll be all alone if you did..."
-Itona (32th)

✦ ✧ ✦

"It's alright to lose many times, all you gotta do is win...it's not gotta be now —but someday we'll be able to kill that octopus! That's why...calm down."
-Angel (33th)

✦ ✧ ✦

"What idiot could say that with a straight face? Although...sometimes gearing some words from an idiot is what you need to chill down."
-Karma (33th)

✦ ✧ ✦

'Falling in love is for fools...and I guess I'm one of them.'
-Itona (33th)

✦ ✧ ✦

"You need to think positive if you want something to work as you liked, being positive is my saving grace."
-Angel (34th)

✦ ✧ ✦

"How are you going to attach the strings of your past and future Yuuki Angel? Seems like he can't remember you anymore..."
-Gakuho (34th)

✦ ✧ ✦

'I see...he doesn't love me anymore, his mind left me long time ago because I didn't act quickly!'
-Angel (35th)

✦ ✧ ✦

"May I borrow a kiss from you? I swear I'll give it back."
-Karma (35th)