♚SHE [34] : CODE NAMES♚

It's been a week since Itona joined the classroom, he was getting irritated to the fact he hasn't killed Koro-sensei just yet. So he spent his time creating a certain invention to kill him.

"Whoa, you thought all of that tweaks by yourself?"

"Amazing."

"I learned basic electronics at my old man's shop, anyone can do it—except Angel, she's an idiot."

"What did you said?!" Angel shouted.

"There, there, don't bother Itona."

"Calm down Angel."

Itona demonstrated how it works as it can shoot and move silently without anyone noticing, it surprised everyone.

"All we have to do is shoot his weak point, he has a heart under his tie... if we do that—he'll die for sure." he stated.

Koro-sensei weak point

26) His heart

The invention he just made came across the girls, but somehow they were disappointed and haven't seen a clue in what they were talking about.

"In that case, why don't we use a fish eye lens on the camera?"

Adviser: Takebayashi Kotaro

"I got it, I'll find a small fish eye lens with a big viewing angle."

Camera Crew: Okajima Taiga

They asked Ritsu to build a distortion correction program as she just nodded and commencing creating one.

"You're a genius, Takebayashi."

Some of the boys gathering around Itona had this perverted-cool effect in them as Nagisa and Angel were out of place as they looked at each other.

"Hey Nagisa, what're they talking about? I don't get it." she asked.

"It'll be the best not for you to know." he answered.

The machine fell on the ground as Kimura hurriedly ran to flip it over, somehow they were worried.

"I know a little about driving system and metal working."

Drive System Planning Support: Yoshida Taisei

"School camouflage, I'll paint it up."

Camouflage Manager: Sugaya Sosuke

"Then, I'll draw up the map."

Road Map Cartographer: Maehara Hirito

"They really lose themselves when smut is involved."

"So sleazy."

"Um...I really don't get what's going on, mind filling me up?" Angel said as the boys turned, they begged not to tell to the other girls about the plan as she just nodded while confused.

✦ ✧ ✦

"I finished the transmission."

"Guys, I made us breakfast."

Provisions Supplier: Muramatsu Takuya

Angel was walking through the hallways as she reached the classroom.

"You're on the firing duty, Chiba."