♚SHE [32] : DEFEATED♚

"ITONA!" the class yelled as they watched the white haired boy with tentacles attacked Koro-sensei.

"First we make drastic changes to the field, then we attack..."

"Ouch! Stop it—" Koro-sensei yelped.

"Easier to confine him first, then strike. I've taken a page from your tactics, you see." Shiro said as he turned to face the junior high students who were shocked that he was able to confine their bounty target just like that.

"Shiro! So you were behind all of this?" the yellow like octopus asked.

"Exactly, once that creature starts losing his students' trust, his movement grow panicked, what a fool."

"Damn! That's our kill!"

"Why do you always play so dirty?"

"It's called being an adult...aren't you going to help your teacher, Angel?"

They turned to the girl as she could only stare at the events that took place in front of her eyes, then sighed.

"Nah, not really." she stated.

"If that's the case, I am very delight—" Shiro was cut off.

"Not for now, that octopus still has something in his sleeves...let's just watched their fight shall we?" she grinned.

"I'll take you up to your request." he smirked.

Nagisa turned to her as he noticed that he couldn't see her crimson eyes because it was being covered by her black hair, he was confused.

'Why isn't Angel helping Koro-sensei? He's in trouble right now.'

"Those in Itona's tentacles are gloves with sharp edges made of anti-sensei materials, when it touches our target it will give him a critical hit."

The fight between Koro-sensei and Itona was on going, then the yellow octopus jumped up in the air and the white haired boy immediately cut him off.

"I won, nii-san...By killing you, I'm solving just one problem: I'm proving my strength!" Itona yelled as he keep hitting Koro-sensei with his tentacles mercilessly, then somehow the yellow octopus was able to dodged all of his patterns.

"Yeah, if you did this in the first term you might have killed me already... but in our third fight I can be able to see your patterns and adapt into it!"

"W-What? That couldn't be!"

He moved his tentacles as Koro-sensei grabbed all of it in one place, now Itona couldn't move by his grip.

"Itona-kun, I study too. How could I teach anyone if I didn't grow and learn day by day?"

Somehow, Itona was fazed by his words as Angel just smirked, he can do this, he can break free, she thought.

"Let's get rid of that cloth, when we were at the Island, I learned something else—compressing not my whole body but a portion of my tentacles to release a burst of energy." Koro-sensei said as he tied all of this tentacles together and glowed brightly that it could blind anyone's sight.

"Remember this, Itona-kun. I say assassination is education! The assassination classroom teacher will get stronger every time he teaches!" he stated.

Then a huge light hit Itona as he fell on the ground, utterly defeated.

"Why...couldn't I...win?" Itona mumbled as he slowly falls on the ground tiredly from the hit.