✦CHARACTER SKETCH✦

Name: Yuuki Angel

Kanji: ゆうき えんじゅる

Gender: Female

Age:
• 15 (before 7 years time skip)
• 22 (after 7 years time skip)

Height:
• 143cm (4'8) "Age 15"
• 154.94 (5'1) "Age 22"

Weight:
• 34kg (75 lbs) "Age 15"
• 39kg (86 lbs) "Age 22"

Horoscope: Scorpio

Blood Type: O

ーーー

School: Kunugigaoka Junior High, Class 3-E

Family:
•Unnamed Father (deceased)
•Unnamed Mother (deceased)
•Akabane Karma (husband)

Occupation:
•Assassin (former)
•Student (former)
•Detective (current)

ーーー

Likes:
* Chocolate flavoured Pocky
* Eating Foods
* Her Red Scarf
* Colour Red
* Red Spider Lilies
* Red Man action figures
* Akabane Karma (・ω・)ノ

Dislikes:
* Killing / Murdering
* Studying / Schoolworks
* Karma's Mischievous smirk
* Waiting for a looong time
* Heartaches & Jealousy
* Dark places / Ghosts

ーーー

History:

The reason why she became an assassin is to get her revenge to the fellow assassin who killed her parents, the second she discovered that they died, she subconsciously killed the neighborhood folks and blame them for killing her parents.

She and Asano Gakushu are childhood friends, but once that Asano Gakuho learned about the interview of the new murderer in town. Asano Gakuho decided to move out of their house, since Angel's house was nearby theirs.

She encountered with the God of Death and got him to teach her how to be an professional assassin, she was his very first student in training.

ーーー

Trivia:

•Her name Angel is a favorite word of the author, she decided to name the official character by an English name instead of a Japanese name is because her love interest, Karma, isn't really Japanese either. It is pronounced by En-ju-ru and her last name, Yuuki, is courage in Japanese term. Dubbing that Angel is a very courageous girl.

•Her way of talking and manners are kinda tomboyish, she was raised by an male assassin after all.

•Her title as Red Man was an anime reference from; Deadman Wonderland. Plus, the Red Man action figure also came from there.

•The author used few anime reference in writing this book, namely as; Noragami, Nisekoi, Kaichou-wa maid sama, Deadman Wonderland, 8th Grader Syndrome, and Gakuen Alice references.

•The Red Strings of Fate is an old culture of Asians that was used in this story (Chapter 64)

•She had an special case of lost/locked memories; Retrograde Amnesia, (noun, : an inability to recall memories before onset of amnesia. Usually caused by head trauma or brain damage, shock is also included).

•In this Fan-fiction, she was the one who killed Koro sensei while the others hold his tentacles down. (chapter 68).

•She was noted many times of other characters as an "murderer", "killer", and etc. There were some who harbored fear and hatred towards her.(mostly, her victim's relatives).

•She was traumatized when seeing blood or murder in front her, making her turn into Yandere like attitude.

•Both Soraru and her, met each other in the prison cell while being tortured for their deadly sins.

•She was the only one who managed to escape with her plan, thought Soraru wasn't salvaged at all.

-------------------------------------------
❖❖❖
EDITED ON MAY 10, 2017
❖❖❖
-------------------------------------------