Chapter 10 - Paws

"Not they, Gibbs... She..." Abby smirked.

"What?" Tim and Gibbs asked simultaneously.

"They are only half siblings. Tony's daddy had an affair that produced Carter." Abby said. Tim looked at Gibbs confused. "So shall we call them down?" Gibbs slowly nodded.

Ding!

Tony and Carter stepped off of the elevator. They looked confused. "You needed us for something?" Tony asked slowly.

"Yes. We have something we need to tell you. It will change your lives forever." Gibbs said.

"Now I'm scared. Just tell us! What the hell is it?!" Carter asked. She was starting to get impatient and shaky.

"Carter. Tony. Look." Abby said, pointing to the screen in front of her. It had a picture of each other them. Both connected to their father. Carter turned pale and looked like she was going to faint.

"Carter! Are you alright?" Tim asked as he grabbed around her waist to support her.

"Damn... And to think I thought you were hot." Tony said, with his eyes wide. Carter gave him a surprised look. "What?! I can't say that anymore! You're my... My sister! That would be weird."

"So that man... He's my dad? My real, biological dad?" Carter asked. Tim still had his arm wrapped around her. She pushed herself closer into the warmth of his side.

"Yes. But we are yet to find out who your mother is... I'm sorry." Abby said.

"It's fine... At least I know part of who I am, I guess." Carter started to shake. Tim grabbed her waist tighter before she fainted. Gibbs ran over to help Tim hold her up. Together they lowered her into a chair.

"Carter?... Are you alright?" Tim asked slowly, fanning her with a folder. He looked worried, more so than anyone else in the room.

"Tim... Are you alright? I think that's a better question here." Abby smiled. Tim looked at her guiltily. He shook his head, not knowing what to say.

"I care about her... That's all..." He said awkwardly.

"Aww. Timmy has a crush on my baby sister. How... Weird..." Tony said, "Even though I just found out she's my sister... McGee, that's my sister. Paws off!" Abby laughed as Tim blushed. Gibbs patted his shoulder before stepping onto the elevator.

"Tony... It's not like that... It's just..." Tim sputtered, until he was cut off by Abby.

"Tim. Don't try to hide it... We all know you like Carter." Abby smiled.

"Alright. Fine. I admit. She's an amazing girl. Beautiful. Funny. Smart. Caring... But I know Gibbs' rules and that could never happen... And besides. There's no way she feels the same about me..." Tim hung his head low.