Chapter 30 - Words

"Woah." Tim sighed as Abby opened her front door. She was wearing a sexy black dress that came down right about to her knees.

"Sexy enough for you, Timmy Boy?" Abby laughed. Tim could do nothing but shake his head 'yes'. "You ready?"

"Uhh... Yeah." Tim gulped. He hadn't seen Abby so dressed up since they had a thing of their own. They walked to the car and Tim held the passenger door open for Abby. "I've missed hanging out with you, Abbs." He said as he shut his door.

"Oh come on, you're just saying that because you think I look hot."

"No! Really, I've missed it."

"Oh, whatever..." Abby chuckled. Soon after leaving Abby's place they arrived at an Italian restaurant.

"Ready?" Tim took a deep breath as he turned to Abby.

"As I'll ever be." Abby smiled. Tim got out of the car and walked over to the passenger door. He opened it and gave Abby his hand to assist her out. "Give me your arm."

"What?"

"Give me your arm. Make it seem more believable." She wrapped her arm around his as he led her into the restaurant. While Tim was getting a table, Abby looked over and saw Carter sitting with a tall slender man. She looked away just as Carter spotted her.

"Tim? Abby? Wha... What are you doing here?" Carter asked, standing up from her table.

"What a coincidence! Out of all of DC we choose the same restaurant for our dates? That is crazy!" Tim laughed.

"How about you come sit with Tyler and I?"

"Uhh..." Tim looked at Abby, a bead of sweat growing on his forehead.

"We'd love to. Wouldn't we, Timmy?" Abby hugged closer onto his arm.

"Yeah. We would love that." He laughed nervously. Carter led them over to the table. She sat across from Tyler and Abby sat next to her. Tim sat across from Abby. Carter proceeded to introduce Tyler to the both of them.

After about an hour of talking and eating, Tyler and Tim had paid the bills. They grabbed their jackets and headed out to the parking lot. Tim and Abby walked over to Tim's car, not far from Tyler's. They noticed that as Tyler opened the door for Carter he kissed her cheek. "Kiss me." Abby said as Tim went for the door.

"What?!" Tim asked confused.

"Kiss me, Tim. Quick before they leave." Tim put his arm around Abby's waist and pulled her close to him. He looked into her eyes and placed his lips on hers.

"Woah."

"Don't have many words tonight, do you McGee?" Abby smirked as she got into the passenger seat.

"Abby... That... That didn't mean anything to you, did it?" Tim asked as he slowly slid into the driver's seat of his car. He couldn't move. He sat staring at his steering wheel.

"McGee. You're freaking out about this it is alright." Abby looked over at him. He looked pale and confused. "McGee? McGee are you alright?"

"Abby... That kiss..."

"Tim... You're not... Serious... are you?" All he could do was look over at her. He took a deep breath.

"Abby..."