What Was Said And What Was Done

Leo hurried into his cabin, slamming the door behind him

Leo hurried into his cabin, slamming the door behind him. A number of his demigod brothers and sisters jumped a little but to his surprise they all moved out, giving him some space.

Nyssa who he was one of the closest half sibling, looked a little scared and troubled as she walked up to him.

"What ever you've done to make her angry, try not to get yourself killed" She said before leaving.

Leo realized why they had all left as a younger girl came into view, glaring at him.

No one liked to anger Zeus's daughter and one of the hunters.

"Thalia" Leo muttered, eyes wide.

"Hey Leo" She growled, eyes narrowed on him.

"W-what are you doing here?" Leo said shakily.

"I'm here to tell you to stay away from my brother"

His eyes widened as he stepped forward "Thalia I-"

"No!" She snapped and said stepping into his personal space "If I see you near Jason again, I will kill you"

Leo felt himself heat up inside and a lion roared in his chest and despite being terrified of her, he hissed "You can't do that"

"Oh yeah? Watch me" She sneered and added coldly "Because if you ignore me, I'll be the last thing you ever see"

"Listen I didn't mean to-" Leo pleaded.

"You don't mean to do a lot of things. You lost control again! What happens if you kill someone because of your out of control fire again, huh? What happens then!" She snapped.

Leo stumbled backwards as if he had been hit.

His eyes wide and teary, so unlike the eyes of the usual cheerful demigod.

"T-that was Gaia's fault" He said softly but his voice breaking.

"Was it? Or is it what you keep telling yourself? Stay away from my brother Valdez" Thalia said coldly then she turned and left.

Leo watched her go, his head spinning. He noticed his cheeks were wet, he hurriedly wiped at them before his brothers and sisters could see. As they came in.

"Leo?"

"What happened?"

"Are you alright Leo?"

"I'm fine!" He snapped.

They all flinched, looking shocked and before they could do anything Leo ran deeper into their cabin.

Shutting himself in one of their workshops.

One of their workshops that had most of his things in.

With Thalia's voice still ringing in his ears.

He went to one of his secret hiding spots where he pulled out his draw with only a code he knew.

There was his case and clothes and food.

Perfect for running away.

He always kept it...

Just in case.

But he had kinda forgotten about it.

But he knew what to do now. This wasn't his home. Not anymore. Not where he could hurt other people.

Leo had made up his mind.