Life In Camp Part Two

Leo reached out into his tool belt, feeling around in there before pulling out his trusted hammer

Leo reached out into his tool belt, feeling around in there before pulling out his trusted hammer. A few gasps rang out that where watching them.

Damon had been holding Ash's sword, to give to Leo but he smiled slightly when he saw his hammer, dropping Ash's sword.

"Guess you don't need this" He said.

"Guess not" Leo replied.

Ash quickly snuck back into the ring, grabbing his sword and quickly hurrying out the sparring area. Not in the mood to be caught in between their fight.

Leo swore inside his head as he faces Damon. He knew he was going to lose badly but he couldn't say no. He knew everyone would look at him like a coward if he did...

Flashes of his last sparring fight blow into his mind. Leo puffed out a breath and scolded himself, don't think of that!

As long as he kept his cool this all would be fine. Everything would be fine. Hopefully it would be him going to hospital from Damon's sword, rather than Damon going for second degree burns...

They circled each other for a couple of seconds, waiting for the one of them to make the first move.

Damon finally cracked, with a shout he quickly ran at Leo, sword raised. Leo lifted his hammer to block but suddenly Damon spun on his feet, switching positions. His sword lowering and his foot coming up, slamming into Leo's feet, taking Leo's feet from under him.

Leo had a solid stance but he had been expecting a strike to his chest that he'd prepared to block, not a leg strike. He fell hard, only his hands stopping him from falling on his bum, before he could get up, a sword was pointing down towards his face.

"Mmm, I expected better" Damon said but his voice friendly.

Suddenly laugher came towards them. Spiteful laughter.

Teresa.

Leo scowled as he stumbled upwards glaring at her, who had been watching the fight with a broad smirk on her face.

He noticed Mitch was next to her, he wondered where his twin was, they never usually were seen apart.

His eyes followed Leo's hammer as he put his hammer away into his tool belt.

He gave Leo a little wave as he made his way over to him.

"There is mud on your face" Mitch said as Leo got to him.

"Oh" Leo said, raising his hand to wipe it off.

GRAB

Mitch cringed.

"Ah, ah, no you don't" Leo said, eyes narrowed.

With his other hand Leo had stopped Mitch's from going into his tool belt.