If You Go Down In The Woods Today, You're Sure Of A Big Surprise...

Leo walked into the forest slowly and warily

He was to be honest, wondering why he was still there.

Who could be that stupid and walk into woods only they could see? Oh yeah...

He could be.

He could see and feel the mist that covered this place from normal mortal eyes.

The trees loomed above him. 

Something about them set him on edge.

Maybe some of them the way the bark had grown looked like eyes staring at him, or mouths opening wide, waiting for him to make the wrong step. Or it could be the slight murmur he heard in the air, like someone was whispering but so faint and deep it sounded like the wind and the trees creaking.

Leo raised his hammer higher, getting the distinct feeling he was being watched.

Suddenly a couple of cracks to his left, like shoes stepping on twigs. Leo whiled around, hammer at the ready.

A voice?

"Teressa! No!"

A girl came out of nowhere, her sword raised and wearing greek armour that seemed to weigh her down. Leo's eyes widened, his training kicked in as he dodged her attack, reminding him of how he used to dodge Piper's attacks. ah, not the time to think about her!

The force of her attack carried her forward and Leo aimed his foot at her ankle, breaking her weak, wobbly stance and she falls. Her eyes widening as he aimed his hammer at her face before she can try and get up again.

She glares daggers at him. Her hair a light brown, almost blonde but not quite, her skin tone very pale. She was tall but skinny, her eyes were a angry dark hazel as she glared at him..

From her clothes Leo figured she was a Demi-god but what was she doing here?

Was she trapped here?

Was this a trap?

Why was she here?

"What are you waiting for!" She snarled, obviously expecting him to harm her.

The girl looked defiant and cold, looking at him with mistrust and hate.

Leo blinked at the tone, it was deeper than he expected for her thin frame and it... defiantly hadn't been the voice he'd heard!

She suddenly grinned and relaxed all too quickly.

Looking at something behind him without even trying to be subtle about it.

He twisted around sharply, someone was standing right behind him! But he wasn't quick enough.

There was a very sharp pain to the back of his head.

And everything went black...