Epilogue

For the first time since realising Jen's fate Leo properly smiled, it wasn't faked or forced

For the first time since realising Jen's fate Leo properly smiled, it wasn't faked or forced. He honestly couldn't believe that he had actually helped them. This was...amazing. He was walking through Camp Half Blood. He couldn't believe that he was actually back. It had only really been a week but after how he had almost died, almost sacrificed himself and what he had lost, what they had lost, it felt like it had been a really long time.

The gods were here.

They hadn't wanted too at first but then Leo had reminded them of the fact the reason this had all happened with the metal beasts was because of their children feeling forgotten, he had also reminded them of a certain infamous Demi-god and his evil deeds due to their neglect.

They suddenly were a lot more willing, especially if it could stop disasters like that from happened.

Camp Ceres was finally getting all the attention they deserved.

He grinned as he saw his siblings awe over their new magic tool belts, turns out his father didn't want to take it back after all.

Aphrodite was gossiping with her children, Leo shivered, some of their looks were a little suspicious, he wondered what type of black mail they'd have on everybody else before Aphrodite was done.

Hermes looked even more suspicious, the way he was talking and his children sharp grins as they listened, it felt like they were all planning to steal everyones belongings late at night.

Ares seemed to foretelling his children a battle, making dramatic gestures and brutal moves, Samantha was with them, looking completely engaged in the story and happy.

Poseidon was there with Percy, they were talking quietly with each other, sharing a son and father bonding moment.

All the Olympians and other gods like Nike and Hecate were also there, giving full attention to their children. Leo honestly couldn't be any happier as he look on at the cabins and the gods. It had already been agreed that now they could eat wherever they wanted and team up with whoever they wanted in sparring and catch the flag, who they were the child of would never come into it again.

Leo had wanted the cabins to go as well, surely it also did not matter where you slept? However the gods were too proud to get rid of them so it was agreed to simply allow their children to sleep in other cabins if they wished, this would also allow the kids who were by themselves in the cabin, like Thalia, or Percy, or Nico to feel less alone when they were in Camp. Similar arrangements had been made for Camp Jupiter, while with that Camp it was more about splitting up legions, so anyone from any legion could eat where they wanted and spar with who they wanted, instead of it having to always go into what legion they were in.

"Leo"

He looked around to see Nico, he noticed he was the only kid without their parent.

He shrugged "He already came then went, it was a very quick visit but I usually get to see him a lot anyways but he did apologise for his treatment of me"