Life In Camp Part One

The rest of the days seemed to blur into one

The rest of the days seemed to blur into one. Leo eat with everyone else though he had to admit their food was becoming scarce, the rations had started. But no one blamed him. No one apart from Teresa. They all believed that once the gods recognised them they would not need to grow their food. It was a waiting game now.

Leo was growing worried. What would happen if he was bad news? What if he lead them to their deaths? Yet they all believed he'd save them...

Samantha kept close to him. Despite them being friends Leo had a feeling Samantha was his baby sitter and she had been asked by Damon to watch him.

He learnt that one of the older guys name who had green hair name was Liv. No one really knew him that much. He didn't talk very much either.

Though Leo did make friends with the twins. They were very friendly however he always has to be aware when around them. They liked to pick pocket him a lot.

Everyone accepted him apart from Teresa. Leo had a feeling if he saved her from a burning fire she still would glare at him and call him selfish then storm of.

The food was everything healthy that you could grow. Leo had to admit he had never eaten this healthy in a long time. His stomach was a little unsettled, though he really enjoyed how, what parent you were from didn't matter. You could sit where ever you wanted. Jen often joined him. Whether he wanted her too or not but her always cheery and happy mood was good for cheering him up.

The twins were good with bantering and Samantha was nice discussing the history of the camp and to have serious but calm conversations with. From her he learnt that Teresa's immortal father was a Demi-God who had waited in this camp before her and had given up and married Samantha's mother who had already been pregnant with Samantha at the time. They both had been sent here by their parents. Well Teresa's father and their mother. To wait, like they had. Maybe they would never be remembered and treated right by the gods but maybe their children might be.

However Teresa's father had wanted them to go to mortal school and grow up like a normal mortal like their mother. He had given up on their prophecy. Despite their mother being the only normal mortal in their family she hadn't given up and sent them to this camp, to wait like Teresa's father had, who had eventually agreed.

Leo could suddenly see where Teresa had gotten her attitude problem from.  

They didn't exactly have lessons like Camp Jupiter did or Camp Half Blood, but they had a sparring area within the woods.

Targets were made out of wood for bow and arrow, and sparing. Leo had wanted to know where they had gotten the red paint from if they didn't go and get things from within the town.

Samantha had told him he didn't want to know...

Damon was the best at sparring. With a small sharp dagger and nimble feet he could get past  everyone's defence.

Ash fell out of the sparring ring, a ring that had been drawn in on the dirt. Get pushed out or knocked out, you lose.

"What do you think Leo? Care to jump into the ring?" Damon said suddenly.

Looking up at him, watching him.

Leo looked up startled, tearing his eyes away from the bleeding cuts and bruises all over Ash.

"Eh..." He said.

But now everyone that was there, a lot of people were now looking at him expectedly and excitedly.

Leo stepped up, warily into the ring.

Damon grinned and readied his dagger, slipping into his fighting stance.

Leo gulped.

My next couple of chapters I haven't planned and I'll be quite busy for a couple of weeks, so the next couple of chapters I'll take a longer time to publish, like this one, however after that there will be a chapter everyday x Hope you enjoy! X