Hope and Trust Leads The Way

Leo gulped as he faced them

Leo gulped as he faced them. The leaders and respected members of camp. Thought it made him feel less nervous that Samantha was with him. She was standing next to him. Vouching for him. He noticed Teresa didn't seem that overjoyed at her sisters new found friend as she glared daggers at him while he was up here.

"I need to warn you all of something I found out about half an hour ago. I need you to trust me on this. There is going to be attack on the mortal world. An attack the gods can't stop but we can! I can help you all to defeat it. Once we complete the mission the gods will see what you are capable of and you won't be forgotten any more" Leo said. Talking to them all. Confidence in his voice that he really didn't have inside.

"Really? What makes you so sure?!" Teresa spoke up coldly.

"I-I had a dream. A Demi-God dream" Leo half lied. Not keen on telling them about his father. They might not take it as well as Samantha did...

Though he was relieved that everyone did not seem to take the same stand as Teresa. He even heard some excited whispers go around the group.

"This could be our chance"

"If his right-"

"They won't look down on us!"

"We can prove we're worth something!"

Everyone seemed to trust him a lot more now that he'd proven, for them anyway he was the one from their ancient hope filled prophecy.

"You can't be serious! How are you listening to this?!" Teresa demanded.

"Teresa, stand down!" Damon warned straightening up...

Leo pretended he didn't enjoy how Teresa blushed blight red and shut up very quickly after that. Muttering something under her breath as she stepped away from Leo. Looking quite humiliated.

"Leo" Damon said, stepping forward.

He tensed a little bit as Damon approached him.

"Are you sure?" He asked him seriously.

Leo blinked. Damon...believed him? He was looking at him and there was no hint of the guy who has tried to drown him.

He looked at everyone else. They all trusted his opinion. Believed in...no it wasn't him they believed in.

They all believed in the prophecy. Apart from Teresa. He remembered being told that Damon still believed and hadn't given up hope. They all hadn't given up on it.

It gave them hope. And for them he was the person from the prophecy who would help the gods remember them.

Everyone of them truly believed the prophecy would come true and they would all help however they could, that gave Leo his own hope he could help them.

"I'm sure" Leo said firmly, he decided to ignore what Ash, Tabitha and Damon had done for now, this was more important.

"Is it right now? Or just soon?" A boy with green hair asked.

"Soon" Leo said. Knowing his father would have warned him if it was happening right this second.

"Okay. We all know what we are doing tomorrow then. We all need to get some rest and think this through" Damon told everyone.

The crowd moved together like cattle, walking out of the large tent they had gathered in.

Leo was left standing there with hope for this camps future. Until he saw who was still standing with him. Glaring.

Leo gulped "Um, Teresa, is there something you want?"

She stormed up to him. Getting into his personal space. He stepped backwards quickly.

Leo had a feeling this would not go down well...