Let Me Help You

"How dare you do this without telling us!" Samantha hissed

All of the older camp mates were around the fire. From fifteen to Damon's age.

"Do you want us to starve?!" He retorted.

"He has a point" Teresa muttered.

"You hated him from the beginning!" She snapped.

"He can't be trusted. He just turns up out of the blue. Isn't that a tiny bit suspicious?" Teresa retorts, crossing her arms, glaring at Samantha.

"Jen showed up just like that and you had nothing against her!" She replied.

"That's different!"

"How?!"

"We don't need you two bickering! Stop it. It doesn't matter anyway, his long gone" Damon said.

"You had no right!" Samantha hissed. Straightening up to glare at Damon.

"Actually as the leader of this camp, he does" The young man next to him said with the startling green eyes and black hair. His name was Ash.

"Tabitha? You're awfully quiet about this" He said, turning to the young women who along with him and Damon had helped drown Leo.

"I don't know. We killed him, but if we hadn't we would have starved" She said softly, looking down.

"Our the crops back to being healthy?" A boy who was about sixteen asked. He had odd green curly hair but eyes that were almost black. He looked anxious.

Damon looked confused, then shaking his head "No, I don't know why, maybe it'll just take a little time"

"It never has taken a little time before" Ash said scowling.

"Well I don't know what else to tell you! I don't know why they haven't stopped rotting yet!" Damon hissed.

Suddenly the flames they were sitting around bust to life, lifting higher and higher into the sky.

Everyone gasped, some launched themselves backwards from the camp fire, afraid.

"Oh I have an idea" A voice sneered.

Samantha jumped up, no, it couldn't be!

"Leo!" She said happily.

"What!" Damon shouted. Expression of rage, how can this be?

"You drowned!" Ash yelled.

"Piece of advice. When you drown someone you should actually wait and check if they're actually dead first before leaving" Leo said sarcastically and he walked through the tents towards them.

Glaring at them. He was still soaking wet and pissed off.

He gave Samantha a slight smile but everyone else he glared at, his veins boiling with anger and fire.

"You should be dead! We're going to starve now because of this!" Damon hissed.

"No you're not. Don't be dramatic " Leo snapped.

"What makes you so sure?!" Teresa shouted, panicked. 

"Because I'm going to help you get remembered. Help you all show the gods you mean business"

"How are you going to that" A girl who looked eighteen with short blonde hair and tanned skin scoffed.

They all tensed in pure shock at what Leo did next.

Making sure he wasn't properly facing them, he took a deep breath in and let out his previous anger at Ceres and his anger right now at them for trying to kill him.

He let it out with fire.

It reflected in everyone's eyes as they watched. Shock and disbelief moved across everyone's faces.

Damon's anger vanished in an instant. Eyes wide. Only surprise on his face as he watched.

He repeated a part of the prophecy under his breath, feeling like he'd seen a ghost "He will breath his fiery breath. We will be remembered once more and will not be consumed by the silver black death"

Leo stopped the fire but still couldn't stop himself from choking out black smoke afterwards and feeling like he was going to be sick. Breathing fire mustn't be good for your health to be honest. 

After he'd done almost dying with coughs, shaking his whole body, Leo finally managed to stand up straight and looked them all in the eyes.

Some looked away in guilt. Others stared in awe and shock, while others just gawped at him.

Leo demanded, knowing their response to him would be very very different now, he just hoped he could do then justice and prove to them he was on their side " So? Do you want my help or not?!"