Imprisoned

Samantha and Teresa both stepped away from him, their eyes wide

Everyone was staring at him. 

He blinked a little, okay this was odd.

Leo said to Samantha shakily "But I've gotten claimed. Isn't that good?"

Her eyes narrow and Leo to his surprise saw distrust in them "No one gets claimed here! The gods don't know we exist and don't care about us!"

He flushed, eyes wide "But then how do you know who your parent is?"

"Some of us have come from Demi-God camps. Camp Half Blood or Camp Jupiter. We were ignored, looked at like we were nothing, we didn't fit in. So we ran"

Something stirred in his gut as she told him this. His feelings for friends and how they treated him sometimes made him feel guilt and sympathy. And a little anger towards himself and his fellow campers and the gods.

"This place called to us. So we came here. Others were introduced by their parents to this place, who used to live here before they gave up on the prophecy and started to live a normal mortal life"

"But-" Leo pleaded.

Damon stepped up and interrupted him, the young women and man following him.

"And no one apart from you and Jen have come from the outside"

Leo wanted to plead that he was from camp half blood too, this place must have called to him like them and this all was just one big understanding! But Damon's next words stopped him in his tracks.

"But all who came from those camps are all children of the lesser gods. Fed up of being looked down on by the stronger Demi-gods and the gods favourites. Especially the children of the Olympian gods, who never noticed them, who expected them to  just live normal mortal lives" He said stiffly.

Leo's eyes widened, his stomach rolled a little, thinking about them being treated like that. But he know what that was like, they had this all wrong! Before he could reply the older campers here formed a circle around him, surrounding him, the young women next to Damon asked him coldly  "Did you come from Camp Half Blood? No kid of the Olympians would be drawn to this place" 

Leo closed his eyes thinking shit. This wasn't going well...

"What if his the one from the prophecy?" A small voice piped up. Jen was there, looking at him with sudden hope in her big eyes.

Teresa scoffed though before she could reply Damon shook his head in disbelief "No, he can't be"

"What do you plan to do with me?" Leo asked shakily, noticing two buff looking dudes walking up next to him.

"Damon. We haven't got anyone for the harvest yet, maybe..." The young man next too Damon said. Damon looked reluctant but his expression became firmer then nodded.

"What! Damon, no!" Samantha suddenly cried out, eyes wide.

"Harvest? What's that?" Leo asked, warily.

Damon ignored her, he nodded towards the two guys who grabbed Leo and hold him away from everyone. Leo let them but noticed how unnaturally strong they were.

He noticed Samantha and Damon arguing fiercely as he was shoved into a tent.

His eyes widened as he saw the wooden cell within the tent that he was pushed into.

Leo lets them, besides its wood, he could get out if he wanted.

But as they closed the cell on him and locked him in, taking the key, they walked away, he thought about everything that happened.

What was the harvest?

And what had Jen said about the prophecy?

Despite how he was being treated, Leo still wanted to help. He knew what being an outsider felt like. 

He thought of the prophecy.

But an outsider, one who is remembered will roar. He will breathe his fiery breath.

He defiantly had something to do with fire?  Leo looked down at his fingers, thinking of them flickering with flames.

But-

Fiery breath.

He couldn't breathe fire.

Leo frowned, deep in thought.

Could he?