Camp Ceres

"- You didn't-!"

"I had no choice, he shouldn't be here!"

"You don't know that, just because he's a little older than we're used to..."

"They don't come to us, not like this!"

Leo groaned, voices argued above him as he woke up. His eyes fluttering open without him really thinking about it.

Suddenly the same girl who had attacked him was in his face with a snarl "Who are you!"

She got shoved out the way by the other girl she'd been arguing with, she looked suspicious but much more open and friendly, but she looked exactly the same as the other girl. He assumed they must be sisters or twins though she was a lot smaller but bulkier.

"Sorry about her" She said, her voice soft.

"Teressa doesn't like strangers. Are you okay? I bumped you a little hard on the head"  

"Bumped?" Leo muttered, rubbing his head, becoming more alert and feeling sharp pain where she had obviously knocked him unconscious. It was more than a bump!

"My names Samantha" She said, holding out her hand.

Leo took it warily, letting her help him stand up.

He looked around.

They were in a large white tent, a couple of beds lain out on the ground around him. There was tables and chairs and cupboard's that looked like they'd been made out of the tree's in that forest, wait...The forest? Where was he?

The two girls around his age were both wearing armour...ancient greek armour.

"What's going on? Where am I? Who are you two?" He asked quickly, he needed answers.

"None of your business" Teresa huffed.

Samantha rolls her eyes at the other girl "He's probably one of us. You shouldn't have done that"

"His too old to be one of us. We all get here much younger and we don't just stumble on this place. I told you that freaky mist wouldn't hold up for so long, it can't be our only protection. He probably stumbled in here by mistake"

"Oh, so an ordinary mortal took you down?"

"I didn't say that!"

"Yeah, you pretty much did"

Leo shook his head, trying to process and clear it. Ignoring the fact they were both talking like he wasn't standing right in front of him.

"Wait? One of you? What? You kidnapped me!" He snapped.

"You attacked me" Teresa retorted.

"I tripped you. Sloppy stance by the way, you attacked me!"

"Both of you stop it!" Samantha shouted.

They both fell into silence, Leo more in shock this small girl could shout that loud, given she was small and her voice was really soft.

She turned to Leo.

"This might be confusing for you but we need to understand how you found this place. You're either have the sight or are like us"

"Like you?" Leo asked, frowning.

"Demi-gods" She said slowly, watching him warily.

I knew it! Leo thought but what were Demi-gods doing here?

"You're in a camp Leo. A camp for Demi-gods like us. This might be difficult for you to believe but gods to exist. Greek and Roman gods"

They think...

Well Samantha thinks that he doesn't know, that his new to all this...

Well he is new to this camp but not the gods, defiantly not the gods.

He decided to just shake his head in disbelief that this was happening but knew they'd take it to mean he didn't believe them.

Samantha walked outside of the tent, getting Leo to follow her, he did warily.

What he saw outside...

Took his breath away. 

He stared.

She smiled.

"Welcome to Camp Ceres"