Fortune

The next day Leo awoke early. In fact his awakening was rather different that he'd expected it to be.

Different with the fact there was a tiny face almost nose to nose with him, smiling down at him.

Leo had to say he was not proud of the high squeal that came out of his mouth as he backed up, clutching his blanket closer to his body.

"Jen!" He yelped, his voice still unusually high...

"Hi Leo!" She said chirpily.

"What are you doing here?" Leo squeaked. Yes squeaked.

"I wanted to see how our saviour was doing?!" She said with a grin.

Guilt started to eat away at him as he remembered what Teresa had accused the him of.

"Why do you-" He cut himself off, shaking his head.

"Why are you what?" She asked.

"Why do you believe that I'm the one from the prophecy?" Leo asked slowly, looking down.

"That's easy" She giggled "You can breath fire-"

Leo sighed "I-"

"-And you're on it" She said.

He stared at her for a couple of seconds then demanded "It?!"

He's swore he had heard Teresa mention something like this.

"Sure! You want to see it?" Jen asked cheerily.

Before he could reply, she said excitedly "Follow me!"

She ran out of his tent, somehow without waking the twins. They most be deep sleepers Leo thought.

"Uh, Jen?" He said.

She then giggled outside, peaking her head in, giving Leo a sheepish smile "After you're dressed that is"

Then quickly hurried away. Waiting for Leo to grab his clothes.

A couple of minutes afterwards Leo quickly made his way outside. Before he could call out to her Jen was suddenly in front of him, grinning. Before he could say anything she said excitedly tugging on his hand before rushing off "Follow me!"

He hesitated a little and then followed her as they made their way through the thick forest.

"They found you here? Like they did with me?" Leo asked.

She nodded but said "Yeah but I had some help"

"Help?" Leo said quickly.

"Yeah. Three nice old ladies told me where to go. Well they pointed to the hotel"

"Pointed to the-" Leo started, eyes wide.

Jen shrugged "Yeah. Samantha thinks it might have been some gods or immortals. She said if I was a Demi-God stuff like that happens to them"

"Yeah, I guess" Leo muttered. Something about Jen's story creeped him out. In fact he thought he got a shiver down his spine when Jen talked about the old ladies. He didn't know why though, she hadn't described them. 

Three old ladies...

Jen lead him into the hotel then outside. He followed her warily.

"Our hotel sign changes. It changes when there are things to come" Jen said.

She pointed upwards and Leo withheld a gasp. The sign he had seen before. The one that has said The Lost Hotel in Greek had transformed. Now reading something completely different.

His....

It said read Leo.

He stepped back, completely shocked.

"No ones gone outside to see this" She said.

"But why haven't you told anyone?!" Leo demanded.

This could have solved his problems. Surly no one would have doubted him if-

"Ah they don't exactly see it the way I do" Jen said slowly.

"What do you mean?" Leo asked slowly.

"Whatever is on the sign could be tell us of good fortune but it also tells us of-"

Suddenly right before their eyes, the sign letters started to change and other letters appearing, disappearing and rearranging.

Leo's heart thudded hard in his chest as he stared at what the sign now said...

Metal Beast

Jen winces, looking a little scared as she said "It also warns us of dangers to come"

Leo shook his head, this didn't make any sense!

"We have to guess, usually it's not too hard to see which is bad and which is good" Jen said.

He turn to her, tapping his chest and his voice strained "But what if I'm bad Jen?! What then? What if it's warning the camp of me!"

"Because I believe it's not. You're our good fortune! I know it!" Jen said confidently.

Leo wasn't so sure.

Hi everyone, so sorry for that other chapter. Some might have not read it as I unpublished it as soon as I realised it was there. I accidentally published it before it was ready by mistake. It was only a small amount of my chapter and the plan. So I was a bit confused with the two votes and two comments?

It does make me worry that the people that commented and voted aren't reading chapters? Mainly because of how unfinished it was yet they still commented like it was the same as other chapters? Though  it clearly wasn't 

If you enjoy my story and my chapters please actually read them through before deciding you want to comment and/or vote.  Anyway it you didn't do that terribly sorry x I was just really confused by the nice comments and the votes on my unfinished chapter that still had my plan for the chapter on it x

As you know the chapter wasn't finished at  all. I do that for all my chapters. I put small plans  for the chapters in every draft until the end so I never have writers block and always know what the next chapter is and what I'll be writing for it. Anyway here is the proper complete chapter. Hope you enjoy. X