WARNING! PLEASE READ!

Admin Warning

Keep in mind that "Untamed Confessions" are stories of real people who took courage to share their experiences so that other people can learn from their story.  It's perfectly fine to react negatively, if that's what you really feel about their experience, but that's not an excuse to be obnoxious. We have higher tolerance on rude commenters on fictional stories available here, but with UC, there is a higher possibility that you'll get muted.

This series will be marked private (for followers only) once we started muting. If the problem persists, we will remove the whole series and put this back to Book Club Exclusives and the DP After Dark Story portal where people are more well-mannered.

Thank you.

***

Editor's Ultimatum

Stop demanding for updates.  We will leave the updating speed on all ongoing stories in your hands!

The regular updating of this series will depend on votes. We will guarantee a story update every 100 votes.

The admin in-charge for each DP story is different. Their availability is different and their frequency of login is also different.  Some of them check daily, some, every other day and some on a weekly basis.  If the admin saw that the most recent chapter has reached the threshold, that's the only time they will update the chapter immediately. If the admin only login on a weekly basis and saw that the most recent chapter he or she uploaded DID not reach 100, readers will have to wait another week for that admin to check the story again. What does that tells you?  The quicker a chapter reach a hundred the better, so that when the admin sees it, an update will immediately be posted.

***

So you think you've been watching out for a story that doesn't seem to update often.  Maybe because the most recent update did not get at least a hundred. If the story has been dormant for a while without enough votes. The story will be discontinued.