IV

I rolled on top of Lucas, straddling him.

"You really know how to make a nigga hard Mara..." He grunted. I giggled and made my way down to the string of his joggers.

"A-Amara..." He said almost in a whisper before Kehmari busted through the door.

"Hey Luke can you- I'M SO SORRY!" She said sounding flustered. She quickly ran out the room and slammed the door.

"Now... Where were we?" He bit his lip I smirked and made my way back down to his manhood. Yet again, someone busted through the door. We huffed frustratedly.

"What the fuck?!" Odell shouted.

We both sighed

"Look, the weekend is over and me and Luke haven't had a moment to ourselves without you interrupting us. Can't you see we like each other? You have a wife. Leave. Us. Alone!" At this point I was all in his face and shouting at the top of my lungs I pushed him back one good time and slammed the door in his face.

"I'm sorry Luke. I just..." I continued.

"I understand... But did you really mean what you said?"

"What?"

"You said you liked me."

"Oh... Well yeah." I blushed.

"Serez-vous avec moi?" He said in French. Good thing I spoke it.

"You speak French?"

"France born and raised baby!" He did a little dance.

"Seriously?"

"Yup."

•••

I pulled up to the stadium for Odell's big game and made my way to the locker room to hand him his water bottle.

"Here Mr. Odell." I handed it to him.

"Thanks Amara." He said looking me up and down. I pulled my shirt up so my cleavage wasn't showing.

"I'll be waiting for you in the box after the game." I smiled warmly and walked down the stairs to the VIP section. Odell is a sweet guy, but he just has bad intentions. I could never see myself being in a relationship with him.

"Hey Mara..." I turned to see Daniel.

"What the hell you want Daniel." I snapped.

"I just wanted to say how sorry I was and-"

"Save it boy. I don't want to hear it." I got up and went to the concession stand to get a soda to calm my nerves.

•••

It was 1 minute left in the game and our team had one more touchdown to go before we won. Odell caught the football and started running for the 40 yard line. It wasn't too long before he got the score and the crowd went wild. I jumped up and down excitedly as everyone else in the room went crazy and go to hug their neighbor.