XXVIII

I pulled my cotton candy like pink chiffon robe and smirked.

I hoped in the shower and took a nice long shower, making sure I applied some of my favorite perfume body wash, which Tray loved as well

I hoped in the shower and took a nice long shower, making sure I applied some of my favorite perfume body wash, which Tray loved as well. Since I had gotten a wax like a week ago, I didn't need to shave or anything.

Once I got out, I applied coconut oil lotion to my soft skin, and pinned up my hair into a pretty messy bun as well as my favorite lipgloss.

•••

I walked down the staircase in a classy, sexily grand fashion, and waited for Tray to spot me, which obviously didn't take long. Once his eyes locked with mine, he grinned deviously and stood up, waltzing over.

"Come here daddy." I smirked.

•••

Once we finished, I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat.

"Hey baby... where did you go this morning? I was worried about you." I asked, stroking him.

"I just went to hang out with the boys for a little bit to clear my mind." He said calmly. Even though he was lying  through his damn teeth.

"Oh okay. Well I'm gonna go check on Jase really quick." I rolled onto my feet and slipped on my backup bathrobe and made my way down the hall to Jase's bedroom.

"Hey Jasey." I smiled.

"Hi mommy!" He sat up and threw his small arms around my neck. I looked at my son and saw a splitting image of his father.

Looks like ima have to be fighting these fast little girls off him sooner than later.

I grinned and kissed his forehead.

"Hey mommy."

"Yes sweetpea?"

"When will I be able to see Uncle Odell again?" He asked, his eyes sparkling at the sound of Odell's name.

"I'll see what Uncle Tray is up to today and maybe you can spend time with him instead okay?"

"No! I wanna see Uncle Odell!" He screamed. I tried to calm him down, but he began to cry even more. Tray peeked his head in the door and stared intently.

"I wanna see Uncle Odell!" Jase began to throw a tantrum just as Tray's eyebrows furrowed together.

"You still messing around with that nigga?!" He yelled.