V

I sat down on the plane and soaked it all in.

At the thought of the events that occurs just a few hours earlier, I bursted into tears. The woman beside me, that looked about a year older or so, placed her hand on my back.

"What's wrong sweetheart?"

"I did something terrible, lost my job because of it, and now have no where to go. I thought I would just catch a 1 way flight to anywhere to get away from it all. Maybe start fresh."

"What did you do?" She asked. I was hesitant to answer, but I had to get it out somehow.

"I'm, I mean, was the manager of a famous football player. I ended up sleeping with him, and a video of us having sex was leaked to TMZ for the world to see." I sighed.

"Wow... Well, your on a plane headed to Brazil. I actually and currently living there and was on my way back from a business trip. I can help you find a place to stay for the night when we arrive?"

•••

I parked the rental car Sasha, the woman on the plane, rented for me to her spare house. I looked around at the beautiful scenery.

Brazil... This should be interesting.

•••

I found a seat at the cafe I found and sat down in a seat. A large farting noise came from my chair. The whole place erupted in laughter, including myself. Two twin baby boys ran up to me in laughter and dragged a whoopee-cushion from the chair.

"Heh, and who are these cute little jokesters?" I pinched one's cheek.

"I'm so sorry about them!" A woman that appeared to be their mother and looked a little younger than me, ran up to grab the boys.

"It's alright. I'm Amara!" I smiled.

"I'm Brianna. These are my little boys, Jaylen and Joshua.

"Nice to meet you Jay and Josh!" I gave a warm smile. The giggled some more and stared at me for a moment.

••• 2 days later

"Yeah, my mom is Puerto-Rican and my dad is African-American. I have some family here in Brazil so I decided to move here to be closer to them. But I plan on moving to New York to stay with my long distance boyfriend of 4 years. These are his precious little boys." She said as she watched the boys play on the sidewalk outside.

"Really? I'm from New York! I ended up having sex with Odell Beckham and now this huge scandalous video of us has been released..." I looked down.

"Wow... I'm so sorry. I know Kehmari was pissed!"

"Yeah... But who's your boyfriend? I might know him!"

"His name is Lucas. Lucas Coly!" My eyes widened. She smiled so kindly, I couldn't break it to her that he had been cheating on her... With me.

"Oh! Y-yeah! I know Lucas. He's related to the person I was staying with." I smiled weakly.

"Cool! Maybe we can all get together when I get there."