XIX

Danielle Langston-Hughes

I fixed my hair and make-up and put on my trench coat over my lingerie. Since it was a birthday, all the girls had to wear the same attire. The strippers that is.

"Can you hurry up! I'm trying to meet some fine men tonight!"

"Don't you got Cam though?"

"He ain't gotta know!"

I chuckled at the girls down stairs and grabbed my duffel with all my things in it.

"I'm ready!"

•••

We got out of my car and went in through the back entrance to where all the girls were.

"Reign! There you are! Hurry up and get them heels on! We have to get the cake from the kitchen and then we can go." One of my friends, Cassie, said throwing on her heels and grabbing the Champagne bottles with sparklers in them.

"Someone light these for me!"

After we all got in place, they called us out and we did our march down the stairs and onto the floor to the VIP section. Every body started to roar and cheer as the girls and I made our way in.

"The lovely ladies have arrived!" Caesar, the man that was throwing the birthday bash, shouted. We sat the Champagne and cake down and I grabbed a mic and started singing "happy birthday" to him. My vocals took over and before I knew it, we were getting turnt to Stevie Wonder's version of happy birthday.

"Daaaamnnnn! She bad and she can sing?! I might have to take this one home with me." Caesar wrapped his arms around my waist and grabbed my ass.

"Come with me..." He whispered in my ear. His voice made me weak in the knees and I ended up walking out and upstairs to the bedroom with him.

"Now show me what that ass can do." He bit his lip and sat down on the love seat, watching my every move. I walked around the pole that was in the room and started to do my thing.

Amara Langston-Hughes

I got out of the car and fixed my dress. I hadn't seen my man Caesar in a minute, and since he invited me to his Birthday Bash, I had to come.

I showed the guard my invitation and he let me into the ball-like VIP room, filled with strippers and party-goers.

"Amara? Hey!" Bree and Kehmari made their way through the crowd and embraced me in a hug.

"Hey guys! I haven't seen you in a minute!" I kissed their cheeks and looked around.

"This place is so damn packed! Where's Caesar?"

"Hell if I knew... I don't even know the guy. Danielle had to strip tonight and was apart of the party. She went upstairs with him a minute ago"

"And y'all let her?!" I asked frantically. Even though me and Danni weren't on good terms, I knew Caesar, and he would be merciless with with naive girls like Danielle.

"Well yeah, I mean, she's a stripper here after all. She can take care of her self." Kehmari said waving the situation off.

"Y'all don't know Caesar." I shouted over the loud music.

"She'll be fine! Let's go fine some ballers to mingle with!" Bree smiled brightly. I smirked a little and turned my head to find a drunken Odell.

"Amara? Damn! You look fine as always..." He pulled my body towards his an gripped my butt with his free hand.

"Get off me." I tried to pry his hands off me, but his grip only got tighter.

"I missed you baby." He whispered in my ear. I wasn't going to lie, I missed his voice and his cool breath against my neck, but that was besides the point. I haven't spoken to the man that I-

Hadn't even officially broke things off with yet. I was still his fiancé.

I suddenly thought about it, and my knees buckled slightly.

"Do I have that much of an effect on you, baby?" He rubbed my lady, that was already moist.

"Get your hand off me." I came to my senses and pushed him off, making my way through the crowd.

I found a bathroom and stepped inside, closing and locking the door behind me. I took care of my business and looked at my reflection in the mirror.

I seem to be filling out some more.

I ran my hands over the newly found curves that I didn't know was there and turned to the side to reveal a bigger butt than before. I giggled lowly and opened the door to be face to face with Odell again.

He pushed me roughly into the bathroom and locked the door again.

"Amara I'm sorry." His lip quivered and his eyes glossed over.

"Are you sorry because you actually miss me? Or are you sorry you got caught?!" My voice raised and my New York accent started to get stronger.

"I miss you. I'd give it all up to be with you again. I can never sleep at night and no other one night stand can satisfy me like you can." A tear slipped from his eye. I couldn't read him like before. Maybe he wasn't as drunk as I thought.

"Neither. I'm sorry because I treated you terribly and I need you." He snaked his arms around my waist.

"I love you." He continued. I looked at him in bewilderment. But I couldn't stay mad at him forever. We had been through too much to have something happen like this.

"I... love you too." I sighed. He wasted no time in kissing me, his hands trailing to my butt, massaging it gently.

Our kiss deepened and my body got hot as things heated up. Odell picked me up and sat me on the counter, and slid his hands too my hips under my dress and pulled my panties down.

"Odell I-"

"Shut up and take this dick, Mara." He growled and whipped his manhood out.

"Fuuuuckkk..." I moaned as he entered me slowly. He pulled my body closer to the edge until I was on his dick, his hands holding me up as he pretty much fucked me in mid air.

"I forgot how tight you were baby." He sat me down and turned my body around until my butt was facing him. He entered me again and started hitting it from the back, making my juices slosh onto his torso.

•••

I woke up in a large bed and a manly figure beside me. Memories from last night came back and I remembered the amazing sex me and Odell had.

"Good morning beautiful."

<>

Sorry I disappeared on y'all 😴 School and stuff...

-Vote and Comment-