XXV

Summer before senior year

I smiled up at Bryce as we sat on the beach together. Now that Junior year was finally over, summer was going to be so much fun with him.

We had been friends since 9th grade and I always had a crush on him, but I didn't mind being friends if it meant being close to him.

I laid down on the towel and placed my hands under my chin.

"Bryce, can you rub some sunscreen on my back?" I smirked cheekily and pulled on the bikini string, letting it fall flat onto the towel, my boobs sitting bare.

"S-Sure." He stammered. I felt him position himself between my legs from behind, letting dirty thoughts fill my mind. His big hands massaged my back slowly, the cold sunscreen relieving my burning back. I moaned in pleasure as his hands trailed my back.

"You like that Rica?" I suddenly felt something hard begin to penetrate my second set of lips through my swimsuit. I moaned even louder, my kitty instantly getting wet.

Damn... I'd love to fuck him silly on this damn beach...

He groaned softly as his hard member pressed up against my pussy. Before I could do anything, he swiftly picked me up, carrying me away from our stuff.

"What about our stuff Bryce?" I pouted.

"I'll buy you some new shit." He growled. Ugh he's so sexy! He carried me into the hotel, and all the way up to our room. Once we got there, my heart started to pound as we entered the room. He threw me on the bed and let my bikini top fall to the floor. I squealed and threw my hands over my breasts.

"I-I don't know if I'm ready..." I whimpered. I could only think about my "situation" and didn't know if I was ready to go through with sex again...

"Don't worry baby... I got you." He whispered in my ear. My bikini got even more wet than before. He wiggled them off. My freshly shaved kat was exposed to the warm air in the hotel room.

He gently inserted a finger into me, my tight hole started to throb as he pumped back and forth. It hurt so bad but it felt so good...

He picked me up again swiftly and carried me to the bathroom and turned on the showed before sitting me on the sink, leaving me to continue to finger myself until he got undressed. Once he was, I hopped down and stepped into the spacious luxury shower. We washed each other sensually.

I looked into his eyes and kissed him passionately, letting his tongue dance around mine.

I backed up into the wall and sat on the shower seat, spreading my legs.

"I'm ready daddy..." I blushed and turned my head to the side. He came over to me and gripped my waist.

"Are you sure baby?" Bryce's 10 inch third leg stood at attention, grazing my entrance.

"Yes... please be careful." I spoke nervously.

"I promise baby." He said, just as he slowly entered me. My heart started to pound as the extreme pain shot through my body. I screamed loudly and dug my long nails into his muscular back.

"FUCK! B-BRYCE! I CANT TAKE IT."

"Damn you're tight... I haven't even started." He grunted and stuck his thick dick inside me slowly, filling my stomach.

"Oh my god!" I gasped. He pumped inside me slowly, making my moans grow louder by the minute.

"Holy shit!" I screamed

1.5 Months Later

The summer was slowly coming to a close, and I honesty couldn't stand being from Bryce. After he took my virginity, we were inseparable. Within that month, he decided which college he was attending, and it was the same one as mine.

"I can't wait to marry you girl." Bryce spoke, slipping the emerald promise ring he got me onto my finger. I smiled warmly as his parents sat there and giggled. I laughed and stood up.

"Well I have to get going. I have work later." I stood up and left their house, getting into my car and heading back to my apartment. I moved out of my parent's house in 11th grade after I got a well paying job and was able to support myself. It wash hard though, when it came to juggling all A's, a job, among other things, it was stressful, but it was all worth it in the end.

•••

Today was the first day of senior year and I couldn't be more happy. Hopefully I have some classes with Bryce. I decided to call him when I woke up. I picked my phone up from the nightstand to turn off my alarm then shortly called him after. It rang a few times, but it went straight to voicemail.

"Come on Bryce pick up..." I shook my leg, waiting for a response, but there was none. I quickly went to take care of my hygiene and hopped into my car, speeding over to his house. I knocked on the door and waited.

"Erica?" Bryce's mom appeared in the door with a small frown on her face.

"Is Bryce here? I've been looking for him and called him, but he hasn't picked up..." I sobbed.

"Is he okay?" I asked again.

"I-Look. Erica, you're a nice girl, and I hate to see you hurt but... Bryce moved to Atlanta baby to get into a better high school to prepare him for college. He wanted to tell you, but he had to get down there as fast as he could... please stop coming here... I'm sorry." She closed the door in my face, leaving my mind wandering a mile a minute.

•••

I shot up in my hospital bed, panting heavily.

"She's awake! Doctor!" Amara's voice filled the room as multiple doctors came in. I looked around slowly and smiled softly at Bryce who was sitting in the chair next to me, his hand over mine.

"I'm so glad you're okay Erica." He raised my hand to his soft lips and pecked it slowly.

I blushed and turned away from him, my dimples forming in my cheeks.

<>

Just a little requested background on Erica... hope y'all liked it 😁. This book is coming to an end soon, but there will be a sequel of course 👅. A couple more fillers and there will be a lot more drama to come 😉. Even put out 2 chapters back to back since y'all had been waiting 🤤 just a lil treat.

V&C 😘