X

I took a final glance at Odell.

"I'm sorry, but neither of you are going to win my heart. I'm not going to sit here and choose who I want. Tray has always been there for me, and Odell is all I could want in a guy, but might I remind you Odell, you were the one that ruined my reputation and if it weren't for you, I wouldn't have had to go through being kidnapped, and people hating me and trying to kill you, it's just too much." I said calmly. I went upstairs to pack my stuff.

It's time I found a place for myself, and a life for myself.

I left the house with nothing but a couple suitcases and a purse. I had lost everything, and I have to get back on my feet and stop relying on other people.

3 years later

It had been 3 years since I made the decision to turn my life around. I am now living in a very nice neighborhood in the outskirts of New York. I have a 2 year old son, Jase, which I found out was Daniel's son. Me and him are now co-parenting, and I feel great.

I am the owner of a very successful Photography Studio, which we are going to be moving to California within a month.

"Stella! Can you get me my clients list for the day?" I called to my assistant. She was also a very close friend of mine.

"It's on the desk in your office!" She replied. I walked back to my office, and was shocked to see who was in my office.

Odell...

I blinked twice and he was no where to be found. Fucking imagining things again. I had to see him again, it had been a long time since I saw him and I had to apologize for the way I left him 3 years ago.

Jase looked up from his toys.

"Mami!" He called. He sure did get some Spanish habits from his father...

"Hey sweetpea. You want to be mommy's little helper today?" I tickled him. He smiled. I took him to the studio and let him sit in the camera chair.

The bell at the door rang. I looked up to see Tray and a couple security guards standing around him. He pulled off his shades and smiled.

"Hey Amara!" He said in a semi-sarcastic tone.

"Uh, hi Tray. What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you of course. I want to get an appointment set up for the new cover of my album. I figured you would be just the person for the job. I'm a famous rapper now, and I needed a pro to help me with my covers. I wanted to find someone permanent to work with." He smiled.

I returned a grin and pulled out my Mac Book and put him in for next week.

"How does Tuesday of next week sound?"

"Perfect." He gave me that infamous smile that made me melt. Even though we were friends for so long, I found him even more attractive now.

"I'll see you then." I reached my hand out for him to shake. He looked at it like I was crazy. He suddenly embraced me in a hug, catching me off guard. He squeezed my butt and put his plump lips to my ear.