XV

2 months later

Me and Nia had become very close and I pretty much shared everything with her. I was sitting with her at her house chilling.

"So he's been trying to get back with you this whole time?" She dipped her apple in caramel.

"Hell yeah. I don't know how to get him to leave me alone. But enough about me, you got anyone you interested in?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Mmhmm... There's this guy that works at my favorite cafe. His name is Daniel..."

"DANIEL?! AS IN DANIEL GOMEZ?!" I almost spit out my drink.

"Y-yeah! Why?! Are you okay?!" She patted my back.

"Yeah... I'm fine... Daniel, is the father of Jase."

"That's your baby daddy?! Oh nooo... He's off the list. I would never date my best friend's ex!"

"No, no! It's okay! We are friends and coparenting right now. But if you do get with Daniel, Jase finna be calling you Moma Auntie!" I busted out laughing.

"Shut up" Nia punched my arm playfully.

"So-" My phone rang, cutting me off. I got up and looked at my screen that read Detective. I hastily answered.

"Yello?"

"Ms. Amara... I'm not going to beat around the bush today. We couldn't find enough evidence to convict Brianna of anything, even though she confessed, it's not enough. She could be covering up for someone."

"EXCUSE ME?! YOU'RE JUST GOING TO LET HER RUN FREE?! WHAT IF SHE PULLS SOME SHIT LIKE THAT AGAIN?!"

"Ma'am, I'm sorry, but the case is now closed. Have a nice day." And with that he hung up. I grunted and slouched into the couch.

"Detective i'm guessing?" Nia asked quietly.

"Yeah, but it's whatever. Some things you just can't do anything about..." I played with my fingers.

Brianna Richardson

I was finally let free and I had to admit, it was very exhilarating. Because this time, I was going to be successful in getting rid of Amara. I called my friends, Stella and Danielle, who both wanted Amara dead and gone. They already came up with a plan while I was out, so I expected it was something good. They told me things were set, so I just went straight to Danielle's place. I went straight through the door she let open for me to find the two making out.

"Ugh. Can you girls stop being freaky for once? I know you're bisexual but damn! Now what the fuck do you two imbeciles have planned." I rolled my eyes. They quickly adjusted their clothes and straightened up.

"W-Well, Amara is very gullible and would do anything for her son... So, we came up with the idea to kidnap him, get her to come to a location to come 'rescue him' where we then kill him to torture her, then kill her too." Danielle grinned.

"I like it, I like it... But isn't her son your nephew? You really trying to kill a 2 year old?"

"Amara's my sister. I'm killing her. Your point is?"

"Never mind, you right. Now, I need you two to get your shot together so we can undergo this operation tonight, while everyone is sleep." I picked up my stuff and got ready to go.

"I'm coming for you guys, so you better be fucking ready by this evening. Have the AK's ready and all black, ski masks and all." I walked out the door and back into my car to go pick up the boys from my mom's house.

Danielle Langston-Hughes

We watched as Brianna walker out the door and sent a lustful look each other's way. I inched closer and unbuckled Stella's pants, exposing her bright purple lace thong. I carefully slipped them down and attacked her kit.

Amara Langston-Hughes

Once Nia left, I got in the bed to take a nap. I laid down to take a nap. I almost instantly went into a dream. A cloud like room with blue accents around.

I looked around some more and noticed a little boy with wings wide open with his back towards me. As I got closer, I noticed he looked extremely like Jase. My heart started racing as I got closer. I tapped him on the shoulder and his wings ruffled before facing me. I screamed as I examined my son's facial features. It was Jase.

"Mommy? Is that you?" He smiled sweetly. He spoke fluently, as if he were years older, but he was the same little Jase that was in my reality. I stared and couldn't take my eyes off him. Where were we? And why was Jase here?

"B-Baby? Where are we?!" I ran to hug him, but he quickly vanished, reappearing behind me.

"Mom... You can't touch me. I'm just an occurring dream that tells you your future. Also, we're in heaven." He giggled. My heart felt as if it were slowly loosing it's beats.

"H-Heaven?!"

"Yes mommy... Something bad is going to happen soon. I won't be able to speak to you on earth, during the present, but just know that I love you and I'll save a spot here in heaven for you... The abandoned trap house in the woods is my final resting place. I love you mommy!" He slowly vanished and I felt no feelings before shooting up I my bed, surrounded by darkness.

I looked around and a strange feeling washed over me. I ran into Jase's room to see if he was there. I looked at his bed and almost fainted.

"JASE?! JASE!" I screeched and searched everywhere for him. I screamed so hard my head was dizzy, I was becoming light headed, and my heart felt as if it stopped. My entire world came to a standstill.

"ODELL!" I cried, slowly coming to the realization that he wasn't here, and I ended things with him when I found out he cheated on me with Danielle. My mind went blank. The dream I had. Jase was gone. I suddenly thought of the end of my dream. THE OLD TRAP HOUSE!

I threw on my shoes and practically jumped down the stairs. I slipped on the last on and came down head first, my head slamming like a brick on concrete on the floor. Everything went black.

Brianna Richardson

"I thought you two got her!" I screamed in Stella and Danielle's faces. They honestly forgot to kidnap Amara.

"Ugh. Forget it." I raised the gun at the little boy and shot him 3 times in the head. I never miss. Call me evil, but I had a job to do, and I was going to get it done. Not waiting for shit.

Odell Beckham Jr.

I watched the girl I met at the bar tonight do her thing and sat back as she game me no doubtingly the best head of my life. I proceeded to undress her until a strange feeling washed over me. A disturbance. What the hell was I thinking. It was probably nothing.

<>

😨I'm mad at myself for writing this. But I know y'all will enjoy it... Somewhat. 😂😅

-Vote and Comment-