XXVII

I sat on the couch and told Erica about how Tray was acting earlier this morning.

"I mean, I don't know, and I don't want to just jump to conclusions here because I have to have to have faith my man, but I have a feeling he might be cheating." I sighed.

"Welp. There's only one way to find out."

"What you mean?" I asked and watched as Erica stood up.

"I mean... spying on him or whatnot."

"Bitch how?!" I laughed.

"I mean, you can follow him when he leaves out and stuff, and if you get unsure, just check his phone." She shrugged.

"Look, I'll help you out. I mean, if he does have a side chick, she's probably going to give herself away sooner or later. That's how they usually work." She continued.

Christina Love

I laid up against Tray's chest and listened to his heart beat as he dozed off.

It was obvious he'd found another girlfriend... After all, he never returned my calls or texts, and when he did, he was always busy. I mean, there were other reasons to justify this, but it was the most logical answer, and honestly, I had no problem with it at the moment.

I had never been the type of girl to make a huge scene if the guy I was seeing wanted me to just be a booty call every now and then, because there was no need for it. But if some bitch tries to come at me sideways because she couldn't hold her man down, I will roll up my sleeves and get my hands dirty if push comes to damn shove.

"Baby?" I said softly.

"Mmn." He grunted before answering.

"What's up?" He said in his sleepy voice. Which was deeper than usual and much more sexy than his every day one.

"How do you feel about me? Like, do you just see me as a piece of pussy or more than that?" I said tracing the tattoo on his chest.

"To be quite honest with you Christi, I do like being around you. You're never dramatic or worrisome, and you're a down ass female. I like you for that. But, I do have a girl, and I care deeply about her just as equally as you. I mean, she was my first love and all... But I don't want to hurt her and I don't want to hurt you." He said lowly. I sighed and rolled over on top of him in order to look him in his eyes.

"Well Tray, you need to tell her. It's better to just speak up and tell the truth than let her find out. And you know I ain't here for all that main and side chick drama. You know that."

"Yeah, I do. But it's so hard. I've wanted her for so long, and now that I've got her, I kind of regret it. I have the sense that she's cheating on me but I can't be sure."

"Well dude, we did just have sex. And I'm pretty sure you've been messing around with me before and while you and that girl were together, so honestly, you're just as bad boo." I giggled sarcastically.

"Haha. Laugh it up. But you're right. I don't want to do Amara like this, but she just ain't acting right."

"Then leave her. You know I love you much more than she does." I leaned down to give him a kiss, but he turned his head the other way.